HAWK23 and the rest of the guys behind the Ultimate Base Roster are far from done, as they have just released V57 of the amazing mod for NBA 2K12 PC. The latest release contains 39 full season mods, up to date 2013 offseason rosters, new art files and an assortment of further tweaks and fixes. A full rundown of the key features of V57 is as follows:
- We now have 39 full season mods from 1975 – Present
- Added version 2 of the 1975 Roster
- Includes a “UBRV57 Association.ros” roster file which strips out all of the retro teams for those of you who just want the updated roster with flawless Season/Franchise mode. Don’t worry the normal Ultimate Base Roster V57 with all the retros is still there too.
- Added two new team logos (Memphis Sounds & San Diego Conquistadors) for retro mods
- Added 12 new portraits for players throughout the Season Mods
- Added updated 1980’s and early 1990’s USA courts with trapezoid shaped free throw lanes
- Tweaked ALL Season Mods for updates such as skin color, ratings, player additions, cyberface assignments, and age updates. We now have 39 full season mods, the ABA mod, the All-Legends mod, All-Star mod, the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s Ultimate Basketball mods, and the Ultimate Base Roster (UBR) all compatible without affecting regular NBA2K12 files and they all work in season/association.
- Current NBA Teams Rosters/Rotations up to date as of July 20, 2013.
Download V57 of the Ultimate Base Roster here! For more information, previews and support, or just to say thanks and check out what’s coming in future updates, visit the release thread here in the NLSC Forum.