It’s been a few weeks since the last release, but the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12 PC by HAWK23 and company is not done yet. V55 of UBR has been released, featuring updated offseason rosters, a new soundtrack, new art files and several fixes and tweaks across 38 full season mods. A rundown of the key features of V55 is as follows:
- We now have 38 full season mods from 1976 – Present
- Added brand new music jukebox file with 27 new soundtracks including famous songs like NBA on NBC, CBS, TNT, ABC etc.
- Added version 2 of the 1976 Roster
- Includes a “UBRV55 Association.ros” roster file which strips out all of the retro teams for those of you who just want the updated roster with flawless Season/Franchise mode. Don’t worry the normal Ultimate Base Roster V55 with all the retros is still there too.
- Updated ALL trades, transactions, free agent signings, coaching signings, and 2013 draftees to their correct teams
- Added 100+ brand new portraits to supplement the retro and season mods
- Added 15 new and year-specific cyberfaces for players throughout the Season Mods
- Tweaked ALL Season Mods for updates such as skin color, ratings, player additions, cyberface assignments, and age updates. We now have 38 full season mods, the ABA mod, the All-Legends mod, All-Star mod, the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s Ultimate Basketball mods, and the Ultimate Base Roster (UBR) all compatible without affecting regular NBA2K12 files and they all work in season/association.
- Current NBA Teams Rosters/Rotations up to date as of July 4, 2013.
Download Ultimate Base Roster V55 here! For further information, previews and support, or just to say thanks, check out the official release thread in the NLSC Forum.