HAWK23 has released another new version of one of the most successful mods we’ve ever seen, the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12 PC. The new update, V38, includes a couple of new retro seasons, more fixes and tweaks, some new art updates including faces and portraits and current season rosters accurate as of January 20th, 2013. A full list of the latest release’s key features is as follows:
- Added the 2011-2012 Season Mod and 1981-1982 Season Mod
- Includes a “UBRV38 Association.ros” roster file which strips out all of the retro teams for those of you who just want the updated roster with flawless Season/Franchise mode. Don’t worry the normal Ultimate Base Roster V38 with all the retros is still there too.
- All players on current teams have real portraits
- Added 30+ new and year-specific cyberfaces for players throughout the Season Mods
- Other minor tweaks made (all players now wear white socks through the 94-95 seasons)
- Tweaked ALL Season Mods for updates. We now have 25 full season mods, the ABA mod, the All-Legends mod, the 60s and 70s Ultimate Basketball mods, and the Ultimate Base Roster (UBR) all compatible without affecting regular NBA2K12 files and they all work in season/association.
- Current NBA Teams Rosters/Rotations up to date as of Sunday, January 20th, 2013.
Like the sound of it? Then pick it up here in our Downloads section! Be sure to stop by HAWK23’s release thread here in the NLSC Forum to offer your thanks, as well as check out more previews, provide feedback or ask for support.