We’ve reached Episode #42 of the NLSC Podcast, so it only seems right that we pay tribute to Douglas Adams and James Posey alike the only way we know how: talking about basketball and basketball video games. Join us as we recap and comment on the latest NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14 news from the past week, plus touch on a few other topics.
- Another NBA Live 14 playtesting session is taking place this week. We also got another glimpse behind the scenes as Damian Lillard took part in a mo-cap session.
- Now that the release dates for the PlayStation 4 have been announced, does that mean significant NBA Live 14 news is right around the corner?
- We break down the official features list for NBA 2K14 current gen and give our thoughts on the new Pro Stick.
- The first official trailer is out, featuring Euroleague teams. Oh yeah, classic teams are back, too.
- As we compile information on the upcoming games, we want to ensure that our Wiki is a comprehensive resource. Good writers who are keeping tabs on the news are invited to click that Edit link!
- JaoSming talks about his experiences with NBA 2K13 on PlayStation 3. Will he leave the PC platform behind?
- The Phoenix Suns’ new jerseys are discussed. None of us love them, one of us kind of hates them.
- We finish up with some next gen talk, a couple of community questions and some late breaking news.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Download or play on your mobile device/tablet: CLICK HERE (Running time: 1:54:35 — 59.1MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
Please note that when we recorded this week’s episode, Rising Star mode for NBA Live 14 had not yet been announced, so we’ll be sure to give our thoughts on that next week. In the meantime, please let us know what you think about this week’s show and have your say on anything we talked about in the comments below, as well as in this thread.