We’re a little late this week, but Arcane and I weren’t about to let our digital broadcasting streak end so easily. As such, Episode #135 of the NLSC Podcast is out now; tune in for the latest discussion on NBA Live 16, NBA 2K16, the past week in the NBA, and a couple of other topics!
On this week’s show…
- A new roster has come through for NBA Live 16, but the latest update still leaves something to be desired.
- On the other hand, a huge patch has come through for NBA 2K16 on PS4. The PC and X1 patches are still on the way.
- Speaking of the Xbox One, NBA Jam: On Fire Edition is on the newly announced list of backwards compatible games. We discuss the possibility of the game coming to PlayStation 4 as well.
- If nothing else, forthcoming backwards compatibility with the PlayStation 2 might allow us to play NBA Street 1-3 on Sony’s latest console.
- We’ve got a listener question this week: Would we consider buying a Steam machine?
- Stephen Curry has passed his father in career threes, as he and the Golden State Warriors continue to have a fantastic start to the season. We discuss their success so far, and consider the comparisons to great teams and players from the past.
- The Philadelphia 76ers, on the other hand, continue to lose. When will the tanking end?
- Kevin McHale has been fired following the Houston Rockets’ slow start. We consider whether the move was fair, or made too early.
- Speaking of coaches in the hot seat, George Karl is butting heads with DeMarcus Cousins and GM Vlade Divac. Do we think he’ll last the season?
- We wrap up Episode #135 of the NLSC Podcast with some more interesting stats.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.