It’s the first Thursday of 2016, so we’re tipping off another year of digital broadcasting with Episode #140 of the NLSC Podcast! This week we’re catching up on all the news and events that took place over the holiday break, and discussing some topics submitted by our listeners. Seeing as how we’ve been off the air for a couple of weeks, Episode #140 is a bit longer than usual, but the show should be back to its normal length starting next week.
On this week’s show…
- There wasn’t a whole lot of news over the break, but 2K did announce that eSports are coming to NBA 2K16 in early 2016.
- NBA Live 16 hasn’t received any significant content updates over the past couple of weeks. Should there be more content coming through for the game?
- Wishlist season is looming. What are some of our main wishes for NBA Live 17 and NBA 2K17?
- What does NBA Live need to do to gain momentum and start catching up to NBA 2K?
- We give our thoughts on the direction of Ultimate Team and MyTEAM. How interested are we in the card collecting modes?
- Joey Crawford is finally hanging up his whistle. Spoiler: We’re not exactly heartbroken.
- The Golden State Warriors are still on pace to challenge the Chicago Bulls’ 72-10 record. Draymond Green is turning into a triple double machine.
- We discuss the controversy with Markieff Morris in Phoenix, and defend our generation.
- Arcane is doing well with our weekly Bold Predictions. Andrew is yet to get on the board.
- This week’s trivia question is about Michael Jordan. Can you get the answer before Arcane?
- Twitter is looking to expand its character limit. Are we in favour of the change, and how many characters would we prefer?
- We wrap up Episode #140 of the NLSC Podcast with some New Year’s Resolutions, and an unfortunate clerical error involving C.J. McCollum.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.