Episode #164 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! This week, Arcane, Kenny, and I discuss the epic conclusion of the 2016 NBA Finals, some NBA Live 17 and NBA 2K17 tidbits, and our latest sessions in 2K Pro-Am.
On this week’s show…
- We tip off the show with some housekeeping matters, specifically our forthcoming server move, and our appeal to help us cover the hosting costs moving forward.
- The season finale of NBA 2KTV revealed a few interesting tidbits about NBA 2K17, from changes to Locker Codes to the development of a face scanning app for mobile devices.
- We recap some Tweets of interest from the official NBA Live Twitter regarding NBA Live 17, and the possibility of future roster updates for NBA Live 16.
- There are rumours that NBA Live 17 will feature a story-driven career mode. We consider the possibility, and reflect once again on NBA 2K16’s MyCAREER mode, now that we’ve all finished the first season.
- What are the advantages of basketball gaming on the PC versus playing on consoles, and vice versa?
- Our Week in Basketball Gaming featured several more games of 2K Pro-Am, a couple of which were really, really satisfying.
- The 2016 NBA Finals are in the books, as LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers pulled off the unlikely comeback. Once again, we discuss LeBron’s legacy.
- Ahead of the 2016 NBA Draft, we discuss a couple of big trades that have been announced. A eulogy for Derrick Rose’s Chicago Bulls career is included.
- We wrap up Episode #164 of the NLSC Podcast with this week’s Trivia Time! Can you get the answers before Arcane and Kenny?
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.