We’re back to our regular schedule this week, with Episode #136 of the NLSC Podcast recorded on time and available to listen to right now! Tune in to hear our discussion of the newly released patch for NBA Live 16, an exciting development in NBA 2K16 modding, and all the latest action from the past week in the NBA.
On this week’s show…
- The big patch and content update for NBA Live 16 has finally come through. We offer up some early impressions, with more to come next week after further hands-on time.
- More exciting news on the NBA 2K16 PC modding front, as it appears as though we’ll be able to edit models in Blender in the not too distant future.
- We recap some of the weekly features here at the NLSC, including the revival of the NBA Live Domain.
- Moving on to our NBA discussion, the Golden State Warriors continue their hot start, and Stephen Curry is still on fire. We wonder which happens first: the Warriors losing, or the Philadelphia 76ers winning.
- LeBron James and Dwyane Wade continue to ascend the all-time leaderboards. Where would we rank the two future Hall of Famers and former teammates on the list of all-time greats?
- Kobe Bryant’s struggles may have just hit a new low. We’re broached the subject before, but could we see the Black Mamba hang it up before the season is over?
- We wrap up Episode #136 of the NLSC Podcast with a very classy tribute in NBA Live 16.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.