Cyber face player into Dynasty/ Changing head shape.

Talk about NBA Live 06 here.

Cyber face player into Dynasty/ Changing head shape.

Postby Topper Harley on Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:07 am

I have 2 questions.

1. Can anyone point me in the right direction to change the head shape on a player that I created a cyberface for? The default doesn't look quite right.

2. Is it possible to get the cyberfaced version of my player into my Dynasty? I have it running in 1 on 1, etc.

I've looked around a fair bit but couldn't work it out.

Thanks for any help.
Topper Harley

Postby Cable on Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:30 am

For the headshape you need to find a headshape you like from an existing player, copy his files and rename them to yours. That's all I can tell you, I don't know the details :(

It is, edit the players.dbf and appearance.dbf for the dynasty the same way you would any other roster :wink:
And I'm going to see them in Toronto!
Cable

Postby Topper Harley on Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:48 am

The answer to my first question was that I needed to

1. Open the playergr*.viv and playerld*.viv files in the [sgsm>player] folder with the program EA Graph. Then extract them to a folder.

Then I had rename the .ebo files in that folder to the 7 letter code of my created player. Then put them in the sgsm folder.

So you pointed me in the right direction there cableguy.
--------------------------------------

And for my second question, you were right again. I got so confused yesterday that I was editing the roster folder and not my dynasty folder. Once I edited the dynasty player and appearance .dbf it was all good. So cheers.

-------------------------------------

Now for a new question.

When you create a custom player and alter his head shape, does this create an .ebo file? If so, does anyone know what the 7 letter ID is in the player.viv file?

It would have to be one of the nondescript plyr000 files. If it is there and I could find the right one I could use the custom headshape from my created player and the cyberface to go with it.

Anyone know the answer?
Topper Harley

Postby Jing on Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:51 pm

well...
when u get the ebo, you just rename it to whatever your player pkg is, and its like that... i dunno about the id..
and teh plyr000 files, u should just edit the player's name, and after u get drafted, then you can just put ur player face and headshape in
Jing

Postby diddy on Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:09 pm

no,there is no .ebo file! i wish it would be there!
only god can judge me
My graphic thread My Recent Blog Entry
Ricky Roma from Miami Heat forums wrote:" Celtic fans: We lead the league in age, fat aszes, O'neals, senior citizens, and acting! Don't mess with us, cause we got rondo!! YOU HEAR ME!! RONDO!!!!"

2pac wrote:through every dark night, there's a bright day after that, so no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it
diddy
Miami Heat starting PG

Return to NBA Live 06