M. JORDAN V8 HD QUALITY PREVIEW VIDEO

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K9 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: AIR JORDAN SHOES 1 to 23 RLSD!, ETC...VARIETY.....

Postby Bless on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:12 pm

yes, it's clear, thank you. patches look great!
Bless

Postby STOMPTHECOURT23 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:20 am

HEY KEV I DOWNLOADED YOUR DREAM AND REDEAM TEAM BUT BARKLEY'S HEAD IS GONE AND HOS ARMS ARE WHITE??? ANY SUGGESTIONS
[url][URL=http://img193.imageshack.us/my.php?image=405495i255photobucketco.gif]Image[/url]
[/url]
STOMPTHECOURT23

Postby kevlahnota2 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:55 am

STOMPTHECOURT23 wrote:HEY KEV I DOWNLOADED YOUR DREAM AND REDEAM TEAM BUT BARKLEY'S HEAD IS GONE AND HOS ARMS ARE WHITE??? ANY SUGGESTIONS

maybe you download only the updated roster, download the pack, it's 50mb +, then download the updated roster if you are using real shoes 5.0 by chnXiaoju.
OOooooY!!!! Oh... Pinoy ako.... may agimat ang dugo ko..........
kevlahnota2

Postby STOMPTHECOURT23 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:03 am

thanks i just changed his png for another players in the free agents then copied the stats you made a vitals but thanks for the repley great job.
[url][URL=http://img193.imageshack.us/my.php?image=405495i255photobucketco.gif]Image[/url]
[/url]
STOMPTHECOURT23

Postby tomozor on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:51 am

Wonderfull work kevlahnota !!!!Do you know where i can found a shoes list for 2k9 please my friend ?I want replace a bad shoes but i didn't know what's number of !!
tomozor

Postby DWade_4life on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:21 pm

hey please do these shoes im a big fan of yours

NOTE:I am not telling you to buy this but Ebay has all the pictures of the shoe

it is wade converse

http://cgi.ebay.com/Converse-Dwyane-Wad ... 7C294%3A50
DWade_4life

Postby Mr.Xcitement96 on Fri May 01, 2009 8:35 am

Kevlanota2, Thanks in a million for your patches... :bowdown: i'm using your dream and redeem team roster since it came out. any update? the playoff shoes already released... :lol: Also, how do you make nenad kristc default player? coz i've check the rosters of albys and juza they are in cap... :lol: again, many many thanks. (Y)
Mr.Xcitement96

Postby kevlahnota2 on Fri May 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Mr.Xcitement96 wrote:Kevlanota2, Thanks in a million for your patches... :bowdown: i'm using your dream and redeem team roster since it came out. any update? the playoff shoes already released... :lol: Also, how do you make nenad kristc default player? coz i've check the rosters of albys and juza they are in cap... :lol: again, many many thanks. (Y)

i already asked albys if i can use his current roster to integrate the dream team pack, also ken-fly already gave me permission to add his 1.6 bulls.... i'll try to fix the rosters.
kevlahnota2

Postby Mr.Xcitement96 on Sat May 02, 2009 8:51 am

kevlahnota2 wrote:
Mr.Xcitement96 wrote:Kevlanota2, Thanks in a million for your patches... :bowdown: i'm using your dream and redeem team roster since it came out. any update? the playoff shoes already released... :lol: Also, how do you make nenad kristc default player? coz i've check the rosters of albys and juza they are in cap... :lol: again, many many thanks. (Y)

i already asked albys if i can use his current roster to integrate the dream team pack, also ken-fly already gave me permission to add his 1.6 bulls.... i'll try to fix the rosters.

Hi! Kevlanota2...That would be great... but the problem is if i use albys roster my controller is so slow to react even if i increase gamespeed or speed/quickness tendencies. I think albys roster is not for the official patch v1.1 co'z when im using your dream/redeem roster or those roster created under the official patch my controller works fine, the movement is ok. Maybe you can release to version 1 w/ albys and 1 w/ official roster. Ok Many thanks! (Y) I'm looking forward for the next update. :D
Mr.Xcitement96

Postby kevlahnota2 on Sat May 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Mr.Xcitement96 wrote:Hi! Kevlanota2...That would be great... but the problem is if i use albys roster my controller is so slow to react even if i increase gamespeed or speed/quickness tendencies. I think albys roster is not for the official patch v1.1 co'z when im using your dream/redeem roster or those roster created under the official patch my controller works fine, the movement is ok. Maybe you can release to version 1 w/ albys and 1 w/ official roster. Ok Many thanks! (Y) I'm looking forward for the next update. :D

Actually the patch is already finished, I'm already playing it. I'm just waiting for confirmation on Albys. my controller works fine. here's some changes:

Albys Roster 7.2 + Ken-fly 96 Bulls + Dream Team Pack Compatible with CHNXiaoju 5.0 Real Shoes Patch
- 1.1 Official Patch Compatible (Players Face, Signature...)
- Fixed Portraits on Players in the roster ( about 34+ players with wrong face and portraits are fixed)
- Updated Some Shoes
- Includes Air Jordan Shoes 1 to 23

To do list:
Legends Shoes....
Legends Jerseys....
kevlahnota2

Re: [SOON] DREAM TEAM + 96 BULLS + ALBYS ROSTER 7.2 + Fixes

Postby wonderBOi on Sat May 02, 2009 3:43 pm

bro how bout you use also juza's roster? will it be ok bro?
wonderBOi

Re: [SOON] DREAM TEAM + 96 BULLS + ALBYS ROSTER 7.2 + Fixes

Postby kevlahnota2 on Sat May 02, 2009 3:50 pm

wonderBOi wrote:bro how bout you use also juza's roster? will it be ok bro?

if i can load Ken-Fly 96 Bulls.tmm without error i'll try(name bug, portraits, etc.), it seems that it's made for albys roster since ken is also using his roster.
kevlahnota2

Re: [SOON] DREAM TEAM + KEN-FLY 96 BULLS + ALBYS ROS 7.2 + Fixes

Postby generalachoo on Sat May 02, 2009 4:51 pm

This IS the Dream Team (Albys + Ken = dream team).

I love Albys rosters and I love Ken's retro players!

Keep it up Fellas!
generalachoo

Postby neo_zycho on Sun May 03, 2009 12:52 am

hopefully albys will allow this, keep it up, waiting for your release
neo_zycho

Postby J-SMOOVE 5 on Sun May 03, 2009 2:53 am

Is it possible to make dat jesey of bulls 96 be the current on old bulls and retro for the 08 bulls?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYexfzWjRDI
J-SMOOVE 5

Postby AdamPL on Sun May 03, 2009 5:19 am

J-SMOOVE 5 wrote:Is it possible to make dat jesey of bulls 96 be the current on old bulls and retro for the 08 bulls?

you can try rename this jerseys to r1a003.iff (away) and r1h003.iff (home) and replace default files in your nba 2k9 folder.
AdamPL

Postby STOMPTHECOURT23 on Sun May 03, 2009 5:42 am

hey kev those jerseys that you have with the championship trophy nice job thanks for doing that i have requested that from alot of people including you, thanks for coming thru now if i am adding to the old bulls do i need to change anything other than what your readme says??? and which download is it?? is the 3 retro state farm am i getting ahead of myself and you havent released yet? let me know thanks kev and great work as always.
i looked again and you havnt released it yet so i answered my own question but i have to know do i have to download alby roster is my reg ok?
[/url]
STOMPTHECOURT23

Postby kevlahnota2 on Sun May 03, 2009 10:22 am

STOMPTHECOURT23 wrote:hey kev those jerseys that you have with the championship trophy nice job thanks for doing that i have requested that from alot of people including you, thanks for coming thru now if i am adding to the old bulls do i need to change anything other than what your readme says??? and which download is it?? is the 3 retro state farm am i getting ahead of myself and you havent released yet? let me know thanks kev and great work as always.
i looked again and you havnt released it yet so i answered my own question but i have to know do i have to download alby roster is my reg ok?

The Jersey is not yet released, it's included on my new Dream Team Patch with Albys Roster and Ken-Fly 96 Bulls. I hope Albys will give me permission. :wink:
kevlahnota2

Postby STOMPTHECOURT23 on Sun May 03, 2009 10:52 am

well im sure he will you make great patches and he most likely uses them so dont stress but my real question is that if im not using any of the updated rosters (i use my own sliders) will the jersey still work for me??? thanks for the reply
[/url]
STOMPTHECOURT23

Postby kevlahnota2 on Sun May 03, 2009 11:06 am

STOMPTHECOURT23 wrote:well im sure he will you make great patches and he most likely uses them so dont stress but my real question is that if im not using any of the updated rosters (i use my own sliders) will the jersey still work for me??? thanks for the reply

yes the jersey will work.
kevlahnota2

Postby J-SMOOVE 5 on Sun May 03, 2009 11:22 am

When you make those jerseys will it be possible to put it on current jersey slot of OLD BULLS but real jerseys to stay at realtime bulls? Hope you understand what I meant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYexfzWjRDI
J-SMOOVE 5

Postby STOMPTHECOURT23 on Sun May 03, 2009 11:35 am

awsome kev thanks for responding cant wait to put it to use it i hope alby responds to you tonight if not ill be patiently waiting.
[/url]
STOMPTHECOURT23

Postby Albys on Sun May 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Sorry Kevlanhota for delay, your message was blocked by forum for limit PM numer in my folder. :x

I read now your patch in progress, very good idea.

The better choice wil be send you my new roster, RR 7.5 beta, and you integrate this with other things.
Is possible?
:wink:
if you want to support my works (Realistic Roster and gameplay):
Albys
The Roster Father
Contributor

Postby kevlahnota2 on Sun May 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Albys wrote:Sorry Kevlanhota for delay, your message was blocked by forum for limit PM numer in my folder. :x

I read now your patch in progress, very good idea.

The better choice wil be send you my new roster, RR 7.5 beta, and you integrate this with other things.
Is possible?
:wink:

I think yes, so can i release the 7.2 Roster with Dream Team and Ken-Fly 96 Bulls? The fixes i made in your roster are mostly for the missing players portraits and faces for use in v1.1 nba 2k9. The Integration is already finish. :D
kevlahnota2

Postby STOMPTHECOURT23 on Mon May 04, 2009 2:41 am

can we expect that sometime today or tonight???
[/url]
STOMPTHECOURT23

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K9 Modding