eurobasket patch 2009

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K9 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: eurobasket patch 2009

Postby Klaidux on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:46 am

My good friend from Lithuania Hellboy asked for me to create Poland Lodz Court, where are playing Lithuania National team, so I did Lodz Court. :)

Lodz Court
Download- http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y2xlicllj3i
Klaidux

Postby byczek on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:44 am

Make "LODZ" thinner, rest is OK.
byczek

Postby Uros12 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:17 am

SERBIA QUALIFIED TO THE SEMIFINAL :applaud: !!!!!CONGATULATIONS SERBIA :applaud:
Great performance....really great....we beat world champion,Spain...we beat host Poland,we beat Lithuanians,which are makers of this patch(I respect you guys,but :) )and now we beat Russia.Still,it will be hard to get to the final,somehow I would like Croatians to be our rivals because Slovenians are not so easy to beat.
But,ok,sorry for offtopic.
I m dissapointed you guys didnt made Eurobasket patch.I mean :? ..at least you could put,Poland and Lithuania,or Russia and Spain,and call that Eurobasket patch.But USA :shock: :crazyeyes: ???Why?And why are still there Eurobasket courts,when its National teams patch in global?I dont understand what is point of this patch...And if this is National teams patch,why are you still posting your patch in this topic?This topic is (or it was)about organising patch makers for Eurobasket 2009 patch,and you are posting something that doesnt have any relationships with it(exept the courts,but it just makes it more confusing about point of your patch).And if you think we are noobs,why are you still on this forum?
P.S. No offense,I respect your work,but I just want to clear some things
Still taking my time to perfect the beat
And I still got love for the streets.
Uros12

Postby HellBoy on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:55 am

This patch no longer calls eurobasket now its National Teams patch. USA ESP LTU FRA maby Brazil will be in and more. Now we do france then released and then we wil lwate untill 2K10
HellBoy

Postby Odom on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:10 am

OK. National teams patch.

But I think, you must create Latvia, because whit that rosters, they are big concurrents for Lithuania, France. :?

PS. - I'm not Latvian, but they have very good rosters. - Biedrins, Kambala, Janicenoks, Blums.

And I give you a big respect for me, but Latvia will be (Y) .! :bowdown:
Odom

Postby HellBoy on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:27 am

Dunno about Latvia, actualy i dont like this team, but not only me decide who will be next team, we in this mod are 4 me azlonzo (rosters and headshapes) Kalidux (arenas) and JMC (jerseys) Jerseys are done and 2 arenas are done so biggest work for me and alozno with cf and headshapes, so we will decide will Latvia goes in or not :)
HellBoy

Postby Lewus92 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:14 am

Siemka, czy jest patch eurobasket do ściągnięcia do nba 2k9 ? a i jak zainstalować patch PLK do nba 2k9 który zrobiłeś ??
Lewus92

Postby byczek on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:13 am

If it's question for me, check out instruction inside patch.
byczek

Previous

Return to NBA 2K9 Modding