The roster updates for NBA Live 14 have received considerable scrutiny and criticism since the game’s release, with a delay in transactions being added to the game, missing players and errors such as incorrect jersey numbers. As of the latest roster update however, the situation appears to be a little better.
In the latest roster, all players have their correct jersey numbers, which wasn’t the case as recently as earlier this week. A couple of players have also been added and no one is on a team’s roster they shouldn’t be on. Having said that, nine players are still missing from the game in the latest roster, across eight teams. A couple of those players are admittedly on 10 day contracts, but a couple of others have been on their team’s roster since September. You can check out a full list of the missing players below.
Finally, it doesn’t look as though the All-Star teams have been updated as yet, though the 2014 All-Star court and jerseys were of course added by the title update that was pushed through earlier this week. I’ve started a thread here in the NBA Live 14 section of the Forum to keep a checklist of issues with the game’s rosters, as well as collect any other feedback that we can pass along to the NBA Live development team. Feel free to post your observations, error reports, corrections and suggestions in there.
Players Currently Missing from NBA Live 14 (February 14th, 2014)
- Chris Johnson (signed for remainder of season on February 7th, 2014)
- Matthew Dellavedova (signed September 2013)
- Henry Sims (signed September 30th, 2013)
Golden State Warriors
- Ognjen Kuzmic (signed September 27th, 2013)
Los Angeles Clippers
- Sasha Vujacic (signed 10 day contract on February 3rd, 2014)
- Robbie Hummel (signed September 26th, 2013)
New York Knicks
- Toure’ Murry (signed September 11th, 2013)
- Lorenzo Brown (signed November 20th, 2013)
San Antonio Spurs
- Shannon Brown (signed a second 10 day contract on February 12th, 2014)