NBA Live 18 Official Patches
This is a list of official patches (also referred to as title updates) that have been released for NBA Live 18, along with their release notes. The most recent patch is 1.11, released on February 13th, 2018.
- 1 NBA Live 18 Patch 1.11
- 2 NBA Live 18 Patch 1.10
- 3 NBA Live 18 Patch 1.09
- 4 NBA Live 18 Patch 1.08
- 5 NBA Live 18 Patch 1.07
- 6 NBA Live 18 Patch 1.06
- 7 NBA Live 18 Patch 1.05
- 8 NBA Live 18 Patch 1.04
- 9 NBA Live 18 Patch 1.03
- 10 Links
NBA Live 18 Patch 1.11
- PlayStation 4: February 13th, 2017
- Xbox One: February 13th, 2017
Inside Shot Tuning
- Tuned the distance of what makes a shot “contested” near the rim. End result is a reduced success rate for contested shots at the rim.
- Fixed an issue where a second off ball defender could get their ankles broken. Also, reduced the chance of anklebreakers for the onball defender.
Reduced by 1, Max Bonus Increased, and scale was adjusted to allow a more beneficial boost on your first stack
- Break it Down (Slasher)
- Give & Take (Point Shooter)
- Hot in the Post (Post Anchor)
- Board and Fire (Stretch Big)
- 3&D (Backcourt Defender)
- Playmaker Sig Ability adjustment
- Increased your ability to score (with sig ability)
- Slight increase to your ability to boost a teammate with your pass
- Two Way Impact (Hybrid Wing)
- Increased Bonuses
Gameplay Trait Improvements
- Quick Recovery was fixed, all forms of ankle breakers in both dribble moves should no longer play on you if the trait is equipped
- Catch & Shoot Bonus reduced
- Corner Three Bonus Increased
- Early Release Bonus Increased
- Late Release Bonus Increased
Skill Trait Improvements
Set Base Skill Scale for Bronze/Silver/Gold traits from a 72/74/80 rating to a 72/76/82 rating
- Offensive Rebound
- All-Star Court
- All-Star Jerseys
- All-Star Teams
- Teams still referred to as East and West instead of Team Stephen and Team LeBron due to design call to keep Franchise Mode from displaying wildly inaccurate team names
- Number of smaller bug fixes.
Trade Deadline Roster Update
- Cavs Cleaning House
- IT to Lakers
- Wade back to Miami
- Mirotic to Pelicans
- Payton to Suns
- All-Star Content based on 2018 All-Stars
- New All-Star Items for all All-Stars with Ratings Boosted
- New All-Star Fantasy Challenges to reward users
- BOGO Gold Packs
- Coinciding with EA Sports Sale and New Users
NBA Live 18 Patch 1.10
- PlayStation 4: January 17th, 2017
- Xbox One: January 17th, 2017
- Latency Burst Control
- Online - Improve Internet Latency/Jitter handling
- Better too few player detection
- Make Private to Public Lobby More Likely To Pick Up Random Users In 18
- Fixed Live Events Crash
- Idle users being kicked - Timer moved from 5 minutes to 48 seconds
- UI/UX: Changes to starting lineups do not change or take effect in gameplay when changing the starting lineup in Play Now.
- Made general stability fixes and improvements
NBA Live 18 Patch 1.09
- PlayStation 4: December 18th, 2017
- Xbox One: December 18th, 2017
- TBA. Likely compatibility with new LIVESTRIKE Events running December 19th-25th.
NBA Live 18 Patch 1.08
- PlayStation 4: December 7th, 2017
- Xbox One: December 7th, 2017
- Added Roster Editing
- Added New Shoes
NBA Live 18 Patch 1.07
- PlayStation 4: November 21st, 2017
- Xbox One: November 21st, 2017
3v3 Live Run
- Live Run can now be played 3v3 or 5v5.
- Players can now search for a public or create a private 3v3 Live Run match
Reward Crate Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue where players would experience slow down navigating the menus with The One (Xbox)
- Fixed issue where players would be disconnected from the EA Servers when navigating into The One Store.
- Fixed issue where players would get a Reward Crate with 250 RP while in a lobby, resulting in the player being forced to leave the lobby.
Create a Player
- Fixed an issue in which Carmelo Anthony’s Jumpshot was not unlocking for Created Players with a 79 Shot Off Dribble
- Fixed an issue where all of a player’s objectives would be reset after restarting a match within Pro-Am Tour.
- Fixed Lonzo Ball not using his signature jumpshot in LUT games.
- Updated Roster Transactions thru 11/15
- Updated player jersey numbers thru 11/15
- Made general stability fixes and improvements
NBA Live 18 Patch 1.06
- PlayStation 4: November 3rd, 2017
- Xbox One: November 3rd, 2017
Xbox One Only
- Xbox One X Support for NBA LIVE 18
- # LIVESTRIKE
- General stability Fixes
NBA Live 18 Patch 1.05
- PlayStation 4: October 17th, 2017
- Xbox One: October 17th, 2017
- Tuned Slider impact for shot contest
- Tuned Slider impact for off-dribble shooting
- Restricted some on-the-run Dribble Moves for lower skilled players
- Added new pre-game lobby in the League
- Goals are now available in Pause Menu in the League
- Fixed exploit where you could complete goals and gain stats when simming games in the League
- New First Take videos are now seen in the League near the All-Star game and Playoffs
- Updated signings and draft pick trades to match the NBA.
- Tuned Playoff simulation
- Adjusted wording of various goals.
- Updated Commentary
- Fixed commentary for overtime games
- Minor bug fixes
General stability improvements
NBA Live 18 Patch 1.04
- PlayStation 4: October 4th, 2017
- Xbox One: October 4th, 2017
- Addressed a crash in Pro-Am Tour that occurred during a conversation with the Goodman League Commissioner after winning the league tournament.
- Addressed a crash when a player would get to Level 50 League Hype.
- Addressed some player likeness issues.
- Addressed an issue in which a user could turn off auto-subs and cause the CPU to stop making substitution.
- Addressed some idle issues with some instance of dribbling and hands-up animations.
- Made improvements to the look of a player’s first step out of triple threat
- Improved responsiveness for pull up jumpers
- Improved responsiveness when catching and shooting
- Improved responsiveness on right stick shot contests.
- Updated and Tuned dribble content
- Improved overall online gameplay stability
- Updated player ratings on items to better reflect important attributes.
- Removed Passing
- Added Post Offense (POST) to show how good a player is at getting to the basket and scoring from the post.
- Changed Shooting (SHT) to Mid-Range Shooting (MID) to better reflect a player’s ability to score off of mid-range jumpers.
- Changed Dunking (DNK) to Finishing (FIN) to better reflect how well a player can score around the basket with dunks and lay-ups.
NBA Live 18 Patch 1.03
- PlayStation 4: September 21st, 2017
- Xbox One: September 21st, 2017
- Minor bug fixes
- Nike Statement jerseys added
- New Celebrations Crate added to The One
- Rosters updated