NBA Live 18 Official Patches
This is a list of official patches (also referred to as title updates) that have been released for NBA Live 18, along with their release notes. The most recent patch is 1.05, released on October 17th, 2017.
NBA Live 18 Patch 1.05
- PlayStation 4: October 17th, 2017
- Xbox One: October 17th, 2017
- Tuned Slider impact for shot contest
- Tuned Slider impact for off-dribble shooting
- Restricted some on-the-run Dribble Moves for lower skilled players
- Added new pre-game lobby in the League
- Goals are now available in Pause Menu in the League
- Fixed exploit where you could complete goals and gain stats when simming games in the League
- New First Take videos are now seen in the League near the All-Star game and Playoffs
- Updated signings and draft pick trades to match the NBA.
- Tuned Playoff simulation
- Adjusted wording of various goals.
- Updated Commentary
- Fixed commentary for overtime games
- Minor bug fixes
General stability improvements
NBA Live 18 Patch 1.04
- PlayStation 4: October 4th, 2017
- Xbox One: October 4th, 2017
- Addressed a crash in Pro-Am Tour that occurred during a conversation with the Goodman League Commissioner after winning the league tournament.
- Addressed a crash when a player would get to Level 50 League Hype.
- Addressed some player likeness issues.
- Addressed an issue in which a user could turn off auto-subs and cause the CPU to stop making substitution.
- Addressed some idle issues with some instance of dribbling and hands-up animations.
- Made improvements to the look of a player’s first step out of triple threat
- Improved responsiveness for pull up jumpers
- Improved responsiveness when catching and shooting
- Improved responsiveness on right stick shot contests.
- Updated and Tuned dribble content
- Improved overall online gameplay stability
- Updated player ratings on items to better reflect important attributes.
- Removed Passing
- Added Post Offense (POST) to show how good a player is at getting to the basket and scoring from the post.
- Changed Shooting (SHT) to Mid-Range Shooting (MID) to better reflect a player’s ability to score off of mid-range jumpers.
- Changed Dunking (DNK) to Finishing (FIN) to better reflect how well a player can score around the basket with dunks and lay-ups.
NBA Live 18 Patch 1.03
- PlayStation 4: September 21st, 2017
- Xbox One: September 21st, 2017
- Minor bug fixes
- Nike Statement jerseys added
- New Celebrations Crate added to The One
- Rosters updated