The fourteenth episode of the NLSC Podcast is now online for your listening enjoyment! Leftos, Ben and I are your hosts once again and despite it being a slow news week, we find a few things to talk about including the selections of the All-Star starters, what we’ve been watching recently and a few other odds and ends. If you’re after a quick synopsis:
- In honour of the Manti Te’o saga, we welcome everyone and their fake girlfriends to this week’s show!
- It’s been a slow news week, but we give a quick rundown of some stories of note.
- Leftos has a message for Lance Armstrong.
- The NBA All-Star starters have been announced. True to form, I momentarily forget who was voted in on the East.
- We talk a little about fan voting, All-Star games in years gone by and the Rising Stars Challenge.
- Which reserves do we think should be selected by the coaches for the All-Star game?
- Some gaming rumours are briefly discussed.
- Which TV shows have we all been enjoying (or at least watching) as of late?
Click Play to listen to the show!
This week’s episode is actually shorter than recent podcasts as we’ve been taking some feedback on board and are looking to put out a tighter show with a more compressed news segment and fewer “monologues”. We hope you enjoy the latest episode, if you have any constructive feedback about the format and current approach we’re taking, or any thoughts on what we discussed in this week’s show, please feel free to have your say in the comments below or here in the Forum.