Episode #187 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane, Kenny, and myself as we react to the fallout of Park After Dark, offer up further thoughts on the recent NBA 2K17 patches, discuss NBA Live’s social media presence, and catch up on Our Week in Basketball Gaming.
On this week’s show…
- Park After Dark wasn’t quite as successful as 2K Sports and MyPARK enthusiasts were hoping it would be, with many prominent YouTubers harshly criticising it. We react to the fallout, and offer up a couple of thoughts on the event.
- There’s been some discontent in our community regarding the recent patches for NBA 2K17. Are the patches messing up the game more than they’re fixing and improving it?
- Do NBA Live’s social media accounts offer any indication as to what’s happening with NBA Live 17? What will happen with NBA Live Mobile as we get closer to the game’s console comeback?
- In Our Week in Basketball Gaming: Struggles for NLSC THRILLO, success in MyCAREER, and the best trade in the history of franchise modes in MyLEAGUE.
- We wrap up Episode #187 of the NLSC Podcast with some good news about Isaiah Austin.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.