Episode #197 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane and I as we discuss a couple of issues regarding the NBA 2K17 roster updates, our recent experience in online modes and what we might be looking to play instead, and a handful of NBA topics.
On this week’s show…
- Regular roster updates continue to come through for NBA 2K17. However, on top of a couple of other issues, it appears that the injury-free rosters aren’t actually injury-free.
- On a more positive note, starting a new MyCAREER will use the most recent official roster. Starting over at 55 Overall is still painful, though.
- In Our Week in Basketball Gaming: We’ve tried MyPARK and 2K Pro-Am, but online play is losing its appeal. MyCAREER, MyTEAM, and MyLEAGUE still hold intrigue however, and we get an idea for a fun challenge.
- Moving on to the real NBA, our fellow Aussie Andrew Bogut has suffered another unlucky break; literally. Will he end up in the NBL?
- Adam Silver has indicated that he’d like to make the All-Star Game competitive again. We’re encouraged to hear it!
- As the 2017 regular season enters its final stages, who are the frontrunners for the MVP?
- We wrap up Episode #197 of the NLSC Podcast with a milestone by Dirk Nowitzki.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.