Episode #226 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane, Kenny, and myself as we discuss the latest updates for NBA Live 18, NBA 2K18, and NBA Playgrounds, recount our recent basketball gaming experiences, and look ahead to the 2018 NBA season.
On this week’s show…
- New rosters have been released for NBA Live 18, accounting for recent transactions and adding new classic uniforms for eight teams. With the 2018 season right around the corner, we hope that EA will remain on the ball with forthcoming updates.
- Patch 1.04 has been released for NBA 2K18. It’s a substantial update and addresses a lot of issues, but unfortunately, it’s caused a lot of problems as well. Bewilderingly, it’s also nerfed certain VC rewards even further.
- NBA Playgrounds has received a hotfix that addresses an issue with the previously released Roster Unlock DLC. Once again, we reflect on how the game has evolved since launch, and whether paid DLC is a wise approach given the circumstances.
- Our Week in Basketball Gaming included our best session of 2K Pro-Am in NBA 2K18 so far, further progress in MyCAREER and The One, and a bit of Ultimate Team.
- The 2018 NBA season tips off next week! We’ve felt a bit jaded and disillusioned in recent years, so we’re hoping that the upcoming campaign will be a fun and exciting one that we can really get into.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.