Episode #44 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane, JaoSming, Pdub and myself as we recap and react to the last week in NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14 news, talk about some ideas for future games and ponder patching culture once again.
- Another article on motion capture in NBA Live 14 which mentions the quick turnaround for getting animations into the game prompts an interesting thought about a next gen possibility.
- We discuss a Wishlist idea that JaoSming put forward in one of his recent videos.
- The NBA 2K14 current gen trailer dropped shortly after we finished recording last week, so this week we give some belated opinions on it.
- New Signature Skills have been revealed for NBA 2K14, which is all well and good…but why is one of them a pre-order bonus?
- We try to get excited for Dynamic Living Rosters. We try.
- A couple of other interesting rumours about NBA 2K14 are coming out of PAX Prime 2013. One in particular we’re not believing until we see it.
- We talk about the idea of patching more often than playing when it comes to basketball video games.
- The Xbox One finally has an official release date. Three of us have already confirmed our choice of next gen console, but can Pdub make it unanimous?
- We wrap up with a couple of mailbag questions.
Click Play to listen to the show!
As always, feel free to give us your feedback on this week’s episode, along with your thoughts on anything we discussed, either in the comments below or in this thread in the NLSC Forum.