NBA Live 14 news has been slow over the past week, but NBA 2K14 current gen is in stores now and we also got another glimpse at NBA 2K14 next gen, so there’s a bit to talk about this week. Join Arcane, JaoSming, Lean and myself as we talk 2K in Episode #48 of the NLSC Podcast!
- NBA 2K14 current gen is out now. Two of us have the game already and thus have some early impressions to share.
- Good news for the modding community as it appears art files from last year are 100% compatible! We discuss the work already being undertaken.
- Has 2K Sports done a good job of marketing NBA 2K14 so far?
- We react to the NBA 2K14 next gen TV spot and touch upon some of the community reactions as well.
- What’s next in the preview season for NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14 next gen?
- Our panel members with NBA 2K14 have been playing as we’ve been recording, providing a few more impressions to close out the episode.
Click Play to listen to the show!
As always, we invite you to give us your feedback on this week’s episode, along with your thoughts on anything that we discussed. Have your say in the comments below or in this thread in the NLSC Forum. We didn’t have a listener mailbag segment this week but by all means hit us up with your questions and NBA 2K14 impressions for next week’s show.