As the preview season for NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14 heats up, we have plenty to talk about including two gameplay trailers. Join Arcane, JaoSming, Lean and myself as we talk NBA Live, NBA 2K and the real NBA in Episode #51 of the NLSC Podcast!
- As we begin recording, we’re anticipating news on both NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14 next gen within the next few hours. Against our better judgement, we speculate.
- We react to the gameplay trailers for NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14, taking a look at where both games are at.
- What’s next for both games as the information and previews begin to flow?
- We recap and comment on the latest details on NBA Live 14 including Ultimate Team tidbits, the return of NBA Rewind and another Twitter chat.
- JaoSming provides us with a rundown of the Blacktop Revitalization mod for NBA 2K14 PC.
- The 2013/2014 NBA season is almost upon us. We talk about a couple of the stories that are making the rounds leading up to opening night and offer some predictions.
- Once again, we finish up with another installment of the listener mailbag.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Aside from our speculation at the top of the show, we don’t touch on some of the big news stories from the past 24 hours, as we had wrapped up recording by the time they broke. We’ll be sure to give our thoughts on those topics in next week’s episode. In the meantime, we invite you to give us your feedback on this week’s show, along with your thoughts on anything we discussed. Hit us up in the comments below or in this thread in the NLSC Hub. Submissions for future installments of the listener mailbag are welcome here.