It’s our last show before we get our hands on the PlayStation 4! Well, for one of us, anyway. Join Arcane, JaoSming and myself for Episode #54 of the NLSC Podcast, in which we cover the latest NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14 news, chat about the NBA and more.
- As we get closer to the release of NBA Live 14, we’re getting some encouraging news by way of various hands-on previews. We react to the latest information.
- A demo has also been confirmed, but it’s coming out the same day that the game is launched. Can that still work in EA Sports’ favour?
- The latest developer blog gives us more information on LIVE Season and BIG Moments. JaoSming makes a startling confession.
- JaoSming and Arcane provide a few thoughts on the latest screenshots.
- The past week has delivered a lot of details on MyGM in NBA 2K14 next gen. Do we still have any reservations about the mode?
- Next gen MyCAREER tidbits have also been coming our way. Jackson Ellis awaits us all.
- Over 600 player and coach interviews are included in NBA 2K14 next gen, with real voices. We can’t wait to hear what virtual Gregg Popovich has to say.
- You may be surprised to learn that JaoSming is excited for The Park. We also have a few creative ideas for the mode.
- We give our thoughts on some other NBA 2K14 next gen news including IGN’s review, the PS4 trophies and the latest videos.
- Larry Sanders’ blunder, the Celtics’ winning streak and other early season surprises make up this week’s NBA discussion.
- We wrap up the show with our thoughts on some recent PlayStation 4 news.
Click Play to listen to the show!
As always, we welcome your thoughts on the latest episode, as well as anything we discussed. Have your say in the comments below or in the Podcast discussion thread! We also invite you to send in your listener mailbag questions and topic suggestions for future episodes.