With JaoSming battling some temporary issues with his Internet connection, Episode #58 of the NLSC Podcast features the dynamic duo of Arcane and myself. Join us as we talk about the latest NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14 news, our recent experiences with both games and the recent happenings in the NBA.
- We begin with some housekeeping matters and community news. With any luck, forthcoming server upgrades will prevent some of the downtime that we’ve been experiencing lately.
- The new version of RED MC with support for NBA 2K14 is out now! We should be seeing some excellent mods from our community in the near future.
- Millertime2325 is working on an update for the SNES version of NBA Jam Tournament Edition, which should be fun.
- A couple of issues have been plaguing NBA 2K14 next gen recently, including lengthy load times when playing offline and controversy surrounding VC. We weigh in on the situation.
- We talk about our latest experiences with NBA 2K14. Andrew wants your gaming tips!
- Ben’s still waiting on his copy of NBA Live 14, but he has some more impressions based on the demo.
- We discuss the most recent roster updates for NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14. Is Synergy’s automated system ultimately hindering NBA Live’s roster updates?
- Moving on to the real NBA, we offer a couple of thoughts on the trade that sent Rudy Gay to the Sacramento Kings.
- We also talk about Kobe’s return, Stephen Jackson’s signing with the Clippers and a couple of other recent news items from around the league.
- The NBL gets brief, obligatory mention.
- We wrap up this week’s episode with some talk about other PlayStation 4 games that we’re currently playing.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Let us know what you thought of this week’s show and give us your take on any of the topics that we discussed (including those tips for NBA 2K14) in the comments below, as well as in this thread in the Forum. Also feel free to hit us up with any submissions for future installments of the listener mailbag.