We’re not wasting any time getting back into our digital broadcasting duties, as Episode #60 of the NLSC Podcast is out now. Join Arcane, JaoSming and myself as we discuss the latest events in the community, our recent basketball gaming experiences and more.
- Issues with Virtual Currency and server downtime have been causing quite a bit of outrage for NBA 2K14 gamers. We weigh in on the situation.
- Online issues aside, have we been enjoying NBA 2K14 next gen as of late?
- Recent updates and more hands-on time with the game have served to make NBA Live 14 more enjoyable for JaoSming. It seems he’s not alone there.
- The community has an opportunity to provide quality, constructive feedback to the NBA Live 14 development team. We intend to take advantage of it.
- We provide a rundown of some our recent modding projects and plans for the near future.
- 2014 marks the 20th anniversary of the NBA Live series. We’ll be doing a thing or two to celebrate the occasion as the year goes on.
- Our NBA discussion for the week includes struggling teams, a rash of injuries and an idea that would make for the most exciting trade deadline in league history.
Click Play to listen to the show!
If you’ve got any feedback on this week’s show or opinions about any of the topics that we discussed, we’d love to hear from you. Sound off in the comments below, as well as in this thread in the Forum. We’ll also be looking to do some more listener mailbags throughout the year, so hit us up with any submissions, be they questions you’d like us to answer or topics you’d like to hear us discuss.