Episode #62 of the NLSC Podcast is out now, featuring Arcane, JaoSming and myself. Join us for another fun show in which we offer our latest impressions of NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14, recap our latest experiences with both games and give our thoughts on some other current events from the past week.
- We’ve been collecting some great, constructive feedback for the NBA Live 14 development team, who are very receptive to our ideas and suggestions.
- An update for NBA Live 14 added last Friday’s Nickname Night jerseys to the game. It was fun, but the novelty has since worn off.
- Even though there’s work to be done, we’re still quite enjoying NBA Live 14. We provide our latest impressions of gameplay, Ultimate Team and Dynasty Mode.
- More and more gamers seem to be warming up to NBA Live 14 and posting constructive ideas and feedback for the developers. Is the future bright for the series?
- Moving on to NBA 2K14, we compare the cost of packs in MyTEAM to NBA Live 14’s Ultimate Team. Suffice to say, we’re being gouged.
- Virtual Currency continues to be a problem in general, dampening our enthusiasm for the game modes in NBA 2K14 next gen.
- Shaq Fu may be seeing a sequel. Aren’t you excited?
- We mention some news and notes from around our modding community.
- This week’s real NBA discussion inclues Shoelace-gate, the rise of the Nets and the Knicks, Blake Griffin’s latest poster and the league’s apologies for blown calls.
Click Play to listen to the show!
We hope you enjoy this week’s episode! Please feel free to let us know what you thought of the show, as well as your opinions on any of the topics that we discussed, either in the comments below or in this thread in the Forum. If you’ve got any questions you’d like us to answer in future installments of the listener mailbag or suggestions for topics you’d like to hear us talk about, hit us up in this thread.