Episode #65 of the NLSC Podcast is out now, featuring a three man panel of Arcane, JaoSming and myself. Join us as we discuss the latest community projects, a couple of new features here on the NLSC, our latest thoughts on and experiences with NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14, David Stern’s retirement and more.
- JaoSming has launched a couple of new weekly features, Dumb Fact Monday and The Tuesday Triple. We talk a little about the first week’s topics.
- bigh0rt and company have released the initial full version of the March Madness 2K14 mod for NBA 2K14 PC, a tremendous project that even garnered some attention from Kotaku.
- Millertime2325’s NBA Jam 2K14 project for the Super Nintendo version of NBA Jam Tournament Edition is shaping up quite nicely. Bring on MJ!
- We’re still having fun with NBA Live 14, but server issues with Ultimate Team raise some concerns about the new generation of gaming.
- Andrew received a ’92-’93 Michael Jordan card in NBA 2K14’s MyTEAM mode and was instantly transported back to his youth.
- JaoSming shares some further impressions of MyGM in NBA 2K14, along with a few tips on how to best utilise Virtual Currency.
- We follow up on a couple of topics from last week including 2K’s official roster updates and Locker Codes.
- The Saga of Andrew’s NBA 2K13 CD Key finally has a resolution, bringing about a happy ending to a tumultuous journey.
- We offer a few thoughts on David Stern, who has retired his post as NBA commissioner after 30 years.
- This week’s episode wraps up with a discussion of the All-Star reserves and a couple of other NBA topics.
Click Play to listen to the show!
We’re always keen to hear your thoughts on the Podcast as well as any of the topics that we discussed, so feel free to have your say in the comments below or here in the Forum. If you’ve got any topic suggestions or mailbag questions, be sure to post them in this thread.