After a longer than intended hiatus, the NLSC Podcast is back! This week, Leftos and I are your hosts as we discuss several impressions of NBA 2K13, our thoughts on the cancellation of NBA Live 13 (yes, it’s been a while since the last podcast!), the outstanding work of our modding community and the first few weeks of the 2012/2013 NBA season. Topics include:
- What we think of NBA 2K13 so far; how are we enjoying it compared to previous games?
- We give a rundown of the best and worst this year’s game has to offer
- Several features are missing from the PC version, we discuss which omissions bother us the most
- Bugs are bemoaned before bringing it back to more positive thoughts
- We react to the cancellation of NBA Live 13 and discuss whether it was the right way to go
- Will NBA Live return next year, or will they wait for next gen? What should EA do?
- We ponder whether there’ll be an audience for the game after its recent troubles
- The NBA season is discussed. How about those Knicks?
Click the Play button to listen to the show!
This week’s episode is a bit longer than usual owing to the fact we’ve been on hiatus for so long, but we hope you’ll enjoy it. We hope to have future episodes out on a regular basis, which means they’ll likely run shorter as we won’t have as much discussion to catch up on. Please feel free to add your thoughts on the latest episode in the comments below as well as this thread in the NLSC Hub, and don’t forget to give us your answer for Question of the Week!