With JaoSming hitting the books this week, Episode #73 of the NLSC Podcast is a two man show featuring Arcane and myself. Tune in for a discussion of legends in NBA Live, the latest news and results from around the NBA, and some other gaming topics.
- We open the show by recounting some of our favourite April Fools’ Day gags from around the web this year.
- A new BIG Moment in NBA Live 14 goes old school with Magic Johnson. Could we see legends having a bigger presence in NBA Live 15?
- Some news and notes from the latest installment of Coach’s Corner are also discussed.
- The NBA 2K13 servers have now been shut down. This sets us thinking: will next year’s server shutdowns render NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14 next gen unplayable?
- We mention a couple of housekeeping matters, including details on some forthcoming features.
- The Miami Heat are on top of the East for the first time this season, while the San Antonio Spurs set a team record with their current winning streak. Will we see a rematch in this year’s NBA Finals?
- Brooklyn has won fourteen straight at home and seem to be in good form at the right time. Can the Nets make some noise in the Playoffs?
- We discuss an interesting comparison between Kwame Brown and Roy Hibbert.
- Kyrie Irving may possibly return to action for the final few games of the season, which prompts another discussion about Aussies in the NBA.
- The Philadelphia 76ers’ losing streak is over at 26. Our condolences to the Detroit Pistons and their fans.
- Who’s making the eighth and final seed in both Conferences?
- We wrap up the show with some talk about other video games.
Click Play to listen to the show!
As always, we welcome your thoughts on this week’s show, as well as any of the topics that we discussed. You can hit us up in the comments below, as well as here in the Forum. We also invite you to send in your mailbag submissions and topic suggestions here.