JaoSming makes his return to the booth this week alongside Arcane and myself for Episode #80 of the NLSC Podcast. Join us as we talk about another community member joining the NBA 2K development team, some recent modding developments, the 2014 NBA Conference Finals, and more.
- E3 2014 is right around the corner. No announcements as yet, but we expect to hear a few things about NBA Live 15 and NBA 2K15.
- bedwardsroy19 is the latest community member to get a job as a developer on the NBA 2K series. So…who’s next?
- Once again, we put out a call to any knowledgeable basketball video gamers to help out in expanding our Wiki resources.
- We cover some recent modding news, including JaoSming’s latest developments for NBA Street 2K14 and some efforts to bring NBA 2K10 up to date.
- JaoSming has achieved a dream by buying the Boston Celtics…in NBA 2K14 next gen’s MyGM mode. Was it worth all the VC?
- Moving on to the real NBA, we agree that the Conference Finals have been a bit anticlimactic so far. We offer our predictions for the rest of the series.
- We mention some other interesting NBA news and notes, including a couple of statistical milestones.
- The show wraps up with JaoSming’s impressions of Remote Play with the PlayStation Vita.
Click Play to listen to the show!
As always, we welcome your thoughts on this week’s show, as well as any of the topics that we discussed. Have your say in the comments below, or here in the Forum! Mailbag submissions and topic suggestions are also welcome, so feel free to hit us up in this thread.