Join Arcane, JaoSming and myself for another installment of the NLSC Podcast! In Episode #85, we discuss the lack of NBA Live 15 and NBA 2K15 news, some false information that’s making the rounds, and the beginning of the 2014 NBA free agent frenzy.
- No NBA Live 15 or NBA 2K15 news this week, but we reflect on the letdown that was last week’s NBA 2K15 hashtag campaign.
- For all the retro gamers in the audience, a new update has been released for NBA Live 96 on Genesis. We’re impressed with the amount of work that’s gone into it.
- JaoSming outlines his plans for a new series on his YouTube channel this Summer, featuring NBA 2K14 PC. He promises not to mislabel it for additional views.
- Do we anticipate playing much of NBA Live 14 and NBA 2K14 during the offseason?
- Speaking of NBA Live 14, the winners of our giveaway have been selected.
- In light of recent comments by Peter Moore, we revisit the dreaded business models of “free to play” and “free to wait”.
- We give our reactions to the 2014 NBA Draft. Not surprisingly, one of us had a prediction that was way off.
- The Chicago Bulls have made a strong pitch to Carmelo Anthony, but will he end up in the Windy City? We ponder that question, and discuss some deals that have already been agreed to.
- While discussing Jason Kidd’s jump from the Brooklyn Nets to the Milwaukee Bucks, a new euphemism is coined.
- We wrap up the episode with an entertaining Tweet from Muggsy Bogues.
Click Play to listen to the show!
As always, we welcome your thoughts on this week’s show, as well as any of the topics that we discussed. Have your say in the comments below, or here in the Forum! Mailbag submissions and topic suggestions are also welcome, so feel free to hit us up in this thread.