Tune in to Episode #118 of the NLSC Podcast, hosted by Arcane and myself! The NBA Finals are upon us, the first real piece of NBA 2K16 news has come out, and we received some more great topic suggestions from the community, so we’ve got some fun stuff to talk about this week.
- The release date and pre-order bonuses for NBA 2K16 have been revealed. What do we think?
- We give our thoughts on a couple of suggested features for NBA Live 16.
- With FIFA 16 adding female players, might we see WNBA players in NBA Live 16 or beyond?
- We revisit the topic of what would be included in our ultimate NBA video game. Spoiler: lace physics alone are not enough.
- Has the NBA 2K15 modding season been comparable to what happened when NBA 2K9 came out? We also make a few comparisons between modding tools for NBA Live and NBA 2K.
- Were this year’s Conference Finals boring? What should we make of the Hawks, Rockets, and James Harden?
- Because we do so well with predictions, we make our picks for the 2015 NBA Finals. Of course, on paper there’s a safe pick, but never underestimate our ability to jinx teams.
- Putting all of our Australian bias aside…do we think Matthew Dellavedova is a dirty player, or just scrappy?
- Should Paul Pierce hang it up? We discuss the possibility of a farewell tour with the Boston Celtics.
- We end the show by recapping some outstanding trolling by the Nike Shop Twitter account.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.