With a steady stream of NBA Live 15 and NBA 2K15 news coming our way, we had a lot to talk about in Episode #96 of the NLSC Podcast. Join Arcane and myself as we chat about the latest developments, fully aware that there would be even more stuff to talk about not long after we finished recording.
- The Return of Leftos in Episode #95 was a success, as we enjoyed talking to our good friend and getting some great info on MyGM and MyLEAGUE for the community.
- We bid JaoSming a fond farewell from the NLSC Team and Podcast, and wish him all the best in his new gig at Visual Concepts.
- Moving on to gaming news, we tip things off with the ratings reveals for NBA Live 15. Were we surprised by any of the initial ratings?
- We discuss the latest NBA Live 15 screenshots, which have featured all 30 NBA arenas, several players, and a collection of shoes.
- As we consider the future of NBA Live and what the game needs to do to continue to improve this year and beyond, we briefly segue into the topic of fanboys and haters.
- NBA Live 14 has continued to receive some patches and content updates. Have they made a difference?
- PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users will be able to scan their faces into NBA 2K15. Will it persuade us to invest in a PlayStation Camera?
- 2KTV, which will deliver content geared towards NBA 2K gamers, has been announced. Personally, we’re looking forward to JaoSming’s contributions.
- Details on MyCAREER are beginning to come through. We discuss what we know so far, and whether our attitude towards the mode has changed at all.
- We also know a little more about Badges in NBA 2K15, and we’re liking what we hear.
- Discussion of real basketball this week includes Rajon Rondo’s coachability, a couple of players taking their talents to China, and an obligatory NBL mention.
- We close the show on a story that leaves us feeling rather flushed.
Click Play to listen to the show!
As always, we welcome your thoughts on this week’s show, as well as any of the topics that we discussed. Have your say in the comments below, or here in the Forum! Mailbag submissions and topic suggestions are also welcome, so feel free to hit us up in this thread.