A new patch has been pushed through for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One versions of NBA 2K16. The latest update has been released in preparation for the upcoming Road To The Finals 2K Pro-Am tournament, and includes the following fixes:
- Fixed an issue where users were able to equip mascot costumes despite not having the appropriate rep level in MyPARK.
- Addressed a game disconnect that would sometimes occur during scrimmage games in MyCOURT when there are spectators.
- Fixed an issue that was causing unwanted ankle breaker reactions on defenders who were standing in good defensive position.
- Resolved a rare case where a Pro-Am Arena game would stall out on the loading screen.
- (PS4) Adjusted the ‘How Much Ya Got?’ requirements such that a maximum salary offer will unlock the Trophy (regardless of how many years the contract offer is for).
- Added ‘Player of the Week’ and ‘Player of the Month’ panels to the MyPARK leaderboards. Take a look!
The latest update will come through automatically, as long as you’re online when you fire up Steam or turn on your console. As always, feel free to discuss the latest official patch in the comments below, as well as in this thread over in the NBA 2K16 section of the NLSC Forum.