The Xbox One version of NBA 2K14 has received the fourth official patch, which addresses a handful of technical issues with the game. The PlayStation 4 version of the game is expected to receive the patch “shortly”. See below for the complete release notes or check out this post on the 2K blog. Feel free to discuss the latest patch here in the NBA 2K14 section of the NLSC Forum.
Speaking of updates, the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of NBA 2K14 have also received some new jerseys, including the new alternates for the New York Knicks and Miami Heat. As with the official rosters and title updates, they’ll come through automatically as long as your console is connected to the Internet.
NBA 2K14 Patch 4 Notes
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to load/play any previously saved files.
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to properly negotiate contracts in MyGM.
- Users are now able to advance to the next round of the playoffs when playing the series deciding game in MyGM.
- Addressed an issue with Friend invites that was preventing some users from entering into Head-to-Head and Team-Up matchmaking.
- Corrected a case where the game would exit out after the first change of possession during the Rising Stars challenge in MyCAREER mode.
- Improved performance in The Park by fixing a number of hitches that would occur during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the title would be unresponsive when booted without being signed into a profile.
- Fixed an issue where the game would occasionally exit out shortly after boot when there was a large number of content update notifications queued up.
- Corrected an issue where thumbnails in the MyPLAYER Store and Dressing Room would fail to appear in some cases.
NOTE: All patch fixes are intended to work in your existing game mode saves (MyCAREER, MyGM, etc.).