HAWK23 has released a new version of the amazing Ultimate Base Roster for the PC version of NBA 2K12. For the uninitiated, the Ultimate Base Roster not only includes up to date rosters for the current season, but also a whole heap of additional historical and special teams, along with complete retro season rosters to enhance your NBA 2K12 experience. The key features of the latest release are as follows:
- Includes a “UBRV34 Association.ros” roster file which strips out all of the retro teams for those of you who just want the updated roster with flawless Season/Franchise mode. Don’t worry the normal Ultimate Base Roster V34 with all the retros is still there too.
- All players on current teams have real portraits
- More accessories tweaked, and some ratings/sig shots edited for accuracy – courtesy NickQuick
- Added some accurate Free Agents to the 1990 Mod and the 1993 Mod
- Fixed all ages for accuracy in the 2000 Season Mod
- Tweaked some of the Season Mods for minor updates. We now have 15 full season mods, the ABA mod, and the UBR all compatible without affecting regular NBA2K12 files and they all work in season/association.
- Current NBA Teams Rosters/Rotations up to date as of Thursday November 22nd, 2012.
Download the Ultimate Base Roster here in our database. For additional support and previews, or just to say thanks, check out the official release thread here. HAWK23 has also launched a website for the Ultimate Base Roster, which you can check out at ultimatenba2k.com.