HAWK23 has released V37 of the fantastic Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12 PC. The latest version of UBR features updated 2012/2013 season rosters, over 250 teams, new retro season mods and several tweaks, fixes and updates since V36. A rundown of the major updates in V37 of the Ultimate Base Roster is as follows:
- Added the 2000-2001 Season Mod, 2004-2005 Season Mod, 1982-1983 Season Mod, and the 60s70s Ultimate Basketball Mod
- Includes a “UBRV37 Association.ros” roster file which strips out all of the retro teams for those of you who just want the updated roster with flawless Season/Franchise mode. Don’t worry the normal Ultimate Base Roster V37 with all the retros is still there too.
- All players on current teams have real portraits
- Added 135 new and year-specific cyberfaces for players throughout the Season Mods
- 5 new year-specific retro courts added (including 1995 AS Game Court)
- Edited Arena names across all mods for better accuracy
- Approx. 50 jersey tweaks were made including adding accurate warmups to many retro teams
- Tweaked two retro logos applicable to some teams in the UBR and Season Mods
- Major revamping and new versions of the 1988 Mod, 1989 Mod, 1997 Mod, and 2006 Mods included
- Tweaked ALL Season Mods for updates. We now have 23 full season mods, the ABA mod, the All-Legends mod, the 60s70s Ultimate Basketball mod, and the Ultimate Base Roster (UBR) all compatible without affecting regular NBA2K12 files and they all work in season/association.
- Current NBA Teams Rosters/Rotations up to date as of Tuesday, January 13th, 2013.
Pick up the Ultimate Base Roster here in our Downloads section. For additional support, installation instructions, feedback, previews or just to say thanks, check out HAWK23’s release thread here in the Forum.