The Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12 PC is still going strong, as HAWK23 has now made V42 available. In addition to updating the current 2012/2013 season rosters through the trade deadline, the latest release includes several big improvements to some of the retro season mods, new art files and various fixes. Here is a rundown of the key features of V42:
- Added new versions with big improvements to the 1980, 1981, 1987, and 1998 Mods. Also included Version 1 of the 2002-2003 Mod
- Includes a “UBRV42 Association.ros” roster file which strips out all of the retro teams for those of you who just want the updated roster with flawless Season/Franchise mode. Don’t worry the normal Ultimate Base Roster V42 with all the retros is still there too.
- All players on current teams have real portraits
- Added year-specific All-Star jerseys for the 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, and 1996 Mods (including some rookie/sophomore jerseys)
- Added year-specific All-Star courts for the 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003, and 2011 Mods
- Added 20+ new and year-specific cyberfaces for players throughout the Season Mods
- Tweaked ALL Season Mods for updates such as skin color, ratings, player additions, and age updates. We now have 31 full season mods, the ABA mod, the All-Legends mod, the 60s, 70s, and 80s Ultimate Basketball mods, and the Ultimate Base Roster (UBR) all compatible without affecting regular NBA2K12 files and they all work in season/association.
- Current NBA Teams Rosters/Rotations up to date as of Sunday, February 24th, 2013.
You can find the Ultimate Base Roster here in our Downloads section. For more previews, information and support, or just to thank HAWK23 and his team for all their efforts, check out the release thread here.