If you have a PlayStation 4 and haven’t picked up NBA Live 15 yet, we’re giving you a chance to get your hands on the game. We have one copy of the game on PS4 to give away, so if you’d like to pick up NBA Live 15 absolutely free, just enter our latest giveaway!
To enter, all you need to do is correctly answer three easy questions about the NBA Live series. Post your answers in the comments below, and we’ll draw a winner at random!
- What is the first game in the NBA Live series?
- In which NBA Live did All-Star Weekend mode make its debut?
- Which NBA Live was the first to feature Ultimate Team?
Please see below for the full terms and conditions. The giveaway ends January 24th at 12:01 US EST, so get your entries in ASAP. My apologies to Xbox One users, we’ll see if we can get some more copies of the game to give away in the near future, so please stay tuned!
Terms & Conditions
- There is no entry fee, and no purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
- Participants must register an NLSC Forum account to enter the giveaway.
- The giveaway is not open to members of NLSC Staff.
- To submit a valid entry into the giveaway, participants must correctly answer three questions about the NBA Live series, in a comment on the “Win a copy of NBA Live 15 (PlayStation 4)” news post.
- The prize is one (1) copy of NBA Live 15 for the PlayStation 4. One (1) winner will be chosen.
- No alternatives (cash or otherwise) to the prize will be offered, and the prize is not transferable.
- Limit one prize and one entry per participant.
- The closing date for the giveaway is January 24th 2015, at 12:01 US EST. No entries received after this time will be valid.
- The winner will be the eligible participant who correctly answers all three questions in response to the news post, and will be selected at random.
- All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted via email and their NLSC Forum username will be published on the NLSC main page and in the NLSC Forum on January 25th 2015, following their selection.
- The winner must supply their postal details to Andrew within seven (7) days of being contacted. Should a winner fail to provide their details within this time period, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and select a replacement winner.
- No personal details/real names will be published on the site, nor will they be sold or provided to a third party. All participants are responsible for any personal details that they make public in their NLSC Forum user profiles.
- All efforts will be made to deliver prizes as quickly as possible. However, the NLSC will not be held responsible for any delays related to the postal service.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.