- Gerald Wallace (All-Time Charlotte Hornets and 01-02 Sacramento Kings
- Carlos Boozer (All-Time Utah Jazz and 10-11 Chicago Bulls)
- Danny Granger (All-Time Indiana Pacers)
- Clark Kellogg (All-Time Indiana Pacers)
- Caron Butler (All-Time Washington Wizards and 10-11 Dallas Mavericks)
- Al Harrington (06-07 Golden State Warriors)
- Stacey King (90-91 and 92-93 Chicago Bulls)
- Corliss Williamson (03-04 Detroit Pistons)
- James Posey (05-06 Miami Heat)
- Damon Jones (06-07 Cleveland Cavaliers)
- Jared Jeffries (11-12 New York Knicks)
- Daequan Cook (12-13 Oklahoma City Thunder)
When the All-Time teams and new historical squads were announced, there was talk that a few notable absentees might be added in future updates. That has obviously come to pass, but as the Forbes article notes, unfortunately 2K have not been able to secure the likeness rights of Charles Barkley, Reggie Miller, Moses Malone, and Rasheed Wallace, four of the most noteworthy players still missing from the game. It remains to be seen whether 2K will be able to come to an agreement with any of those players in the future.
In the meantime, what are your thoughts? Have you been playing any games with the historical squads and All-Time teams? Have your say in the comments section below, as well as in this topic in the NBA 2K18 section of the NLSC Forum.