Episode #155 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane, Kenny, and I as we overcome a couple of annoying technical issues to discuss some issues facing PC basketball gaming, the quality of content updates for NBA Live, the first week of the 2016 NBA Playoffs, and more.
On this week’s show…
- We open Episode #155 with a look at some of the challenges that face PC basketball gaming. Of course, we’d still like to see NBA Live return to the PC, and a more modder-friendly NBA 2K.
- For some reason, NBA 2K16 on Steam has been tagged as a “Psychological Horror” title. Go figure.
- Is it currently too much of a grind to level up players in NBA Live and NBA 2K?
- There hasn’t been much in the way of gear, shoe, and accessory updates in LIVE Pro-Am. Do we expect the content updates to improve in NBA Live 17?
- In Our Week in Basketball Gaming: Ultimate Team, MyTEAM, MyCAREER, and one annoying crash.
- Week 1 of the 2016 NBA Playoffs is in the books, and we have to admit, we’re not as excited for the postseason as we’d like to be.
- Tom Thibodeau has joined the Minnesota Timberwolves as their new coach and president. Also, a fantastic old school photo of him has emerged.
- The first NBA award winners for 2016 have been announced. No arguments so far.
- We manage to mention the NBL, but only because it looks like Anthony Bennett is headed Down Under.
- This week’s Bold Predictions feature a very bold prediction indeed.
- We wrap up Episode #155 with a chilling tale of deception. And by chilling, we actually mean kind of amusing.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.