A new patch (v1.04) has come through for NBA Live 16. It’s around 3.9 GB in size, and contains both new content and several game fixes. The full patch notes have been posted over on the official website, and can also be found below, but a quick overview of the update is as follows:
- New Content: Margaret Hie Ding Lin court (LIVE Run) – Trial and Full Game
- New Content: Margaret Hie Ding Lin court (Summer Circuit) – Full Game Only
- Over 170 new tops, bottoms, accessories, and shoes
- 48 new hairstyles
- New Randy Harris tattoos
- More than 25 new player scans
- Over 250 bug fixes and improvements
Check out the patch notes article over the official site for some screenshots of the new rookie faces. As noted above, a new court has also been added to LIVE Run and Summer Circuit: Margaret Hie Ding Lin in Chicago. It’s denoted as one of the “Hard” courts, and includes its own set of challenges. With its addition, there is now a total of eight venues in LIVE Pro-Am. Check out a screenshot of it below.
Impressions of the new patch for NBA Live 16 will be coming soon, but in the meantime, feel free to share your own thoughts with the community. Sound off in the comments section below, and join in the discussion here in the Forum.