It’s been just under a year since the last Remix mod for NBA Street Vol 2. was released, but johnz1 is back with a new edition for the 2016 season. For those who are unaware, the Remix mod is a complete update for the Gamecube version of NBA Street Vol 2., which makes use of the Dolphin emulator. It includes updated rosters, new team jerseys and apparel, and even player faces. A couple of bonus teams are also included.
Key features of the new release are as follows:
- Updated rosters (up to and including the 2015-16 trade deadline)
- Updated player ratings (same overall ratings distribution as the original game)
- Updated jerseys
- Updated team logos
- Updated team apparel (shirts, shorts, headbands)
- Added the 2016 All-Star teams
- Added the USA and World teams
- Replaced Philadelphia with Charlotte
- Replaced cyberfaces for a handful of players
- Updated the ISO banner and info file (opening.bnr)
- Replaced the GameCube controller graphics with Xbox 360 controller graphics
Please note that johnz1 is only supporting legal copies of NBA Street Vol. 2, in accordance with our community rules and policy. Neither we nor johnz1 will provide links or information on how to acquire a pirated copy of the game. Please be advised that we have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to piracy, and any requests for links or support with pirated games is grounds for an immediate (and permanent) ban. For more information, please consult our Forum Rules.
With that said…download the 2016 Remix mod for NBA Street Vol. 2 here! For more support and instructions on how to get the mod to work, be sure to consult the release thread. Additional information on configuring Dolphin for optimum performance can also be found here. Finally, please see below for some preview images of the new release. Thanks to johnz1 for sharing his work with us!
Read More »