Episode #148 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! In our first show for March 2016, Arcane and I discuss an important fix in last week’s roster update for NBA Live 16, cheaters in the NBA 2K16 Road To The Finals tournament, Stephen Curry’s big week, and more.
On this week’s show…
- We tip things off with a reminder about our Wishlist threads for NBA Live 17 and NBA 2K17.
- We’re pleased to say that the issue with dunk packages that we discussed last week has been resolved in the latest roster update for NBA Live 16.
- A lot of NBA 2K streamers have been showing NBA Live 16 some love, and the response from their viewers has been quite favourable as well.
- The Week 3 winners of the NBA 2K16 Road To The Finals tournament on Xbox One have been disqualified for game fixing. We don’t feel sorry for them.
- Once again, we touch on the on-going discussion of how Stephen Curry can be accurately represented in basketball video games.
- A recent incident leads to another reminder about rudeness and constructive criticism in the modding community.
- What have we been doing on the virtual hardwood as of late? Find out in the latest edition of Our Week in Basketball Gaming!
- Stephen Curry had a huge week and proved a couple of NBA Legends wrong, but is everyone really a hater?
- “Buyout season” has a few players changing teams ahead of the Playoffs push.
- We recap the Miami Heat’s impressive performance against the Chicago Bulls, in which Hassan Whiteside continued his strong play off the bench.
- Who are our favourite active NBA players?
- Episode #148 of the NLSC Podcast wraps up with this week’s Bold Predictions.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.