Well, would you look at that…we managed to record a new episode of the NLSC Podcast two weeks in a row! Episode #131 of the NLSC Podcast is out now, hosted by Arcane and myself; join us as we give our latest impressions of NBA Live 16 and NBA 2K16, discuss a little retro basketball gaming, and react to the 2016 NBA GM survey.
On this week’s show…
- We’ve had another week to play NBA Live 16 and NBA 2K16, with a couple of patches being pushed through. What’s our latest take on this year’s games?
- Since we didn’t cover it last week, we also give our thoughts on the MyNBA2K16 app. If you need extra VC, it’s definitely worth picking up.
- We talk about a recent retro basketball game purchase, and reminisce once again about the days when multiple companies released yearly hoops titles. Will we ever see that happen again?
- Following up on one of last week’s big NBA stories, Lamar Odom is thankfully on the mend.
- The 2016 NBA GM Survey is out on NBA.com. Are we the only ones who make terrible predictions?
- We wrap up Episode #131 of the NLSC Podcast with a gem from NBA 2K16 that surely can’t be a coincidence.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.