It’s Thursday once again, so a new episode of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Arcane and I are fulfilling our digital broadcasting duties this week with Episode #142, featuring more topics related to NBA Live, NBA 2K, and the past week of action in the NBA.
On this week’s show…
- We discuss the most recent NBA Live 16 roster update, including the addition of Elton Brand and the latest ratings adjustments.
- A rumour regarding the expansion of the NBA Live development team has been brought to our attention. We don’t have any inside information, but we have a few thoughts on the possibility all the same.
- The good news: face scanning has come to NBA 2K16 PC. The bad news: a lot of gamers probably won’t be able to take advantage of it, at least not yet.
- We reflect on the issue of content creators getting burned out, talking about our own experiences and offering some advice.
- Jimmy Butler became the fourth Chicago Bulls player to score 50+ points. On a less positive note, it looks like Joakim Noah is out for the season.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day saw some wild games in the NBA, including a career high 52 points by Kemba Walker.
- A couple of players from the Class of 1999 are looking to make a comeback in the NBA.
- Matthew Dellavedova has been voted the dirtiest player in the league. Will we still defend our fellow Aussie?
- Andre Drummond set a new record for free throws missed in a single game. We take the opportunity to discuss the Hack-a-Whoever strategy.
- We offer up some suggestions of players who may be traded before or at the deadline.
- The NBA might appeal to international fans – like us – by scheduling some morning games in the future. Yes, we’re all for it.
- This week’s Bold Predictions see…well, more bold predictions. Last week wasn’t kind to us.
- We end Episode #142 of the NLSC Podcast with an interesting trivia note coming out of the Chicago Bulls/Golden State Warriors game.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.