Episode #133 of the NLSC Podcast is out now, so tune in for your weekly fix of NBA Live, NBA 2K, and NBA discussion here at the NLSC! Arcane and I are your hosts as we discuss the latest NBA Live 16 and NBA 2K16 news, and the first week of the 2016 NBA season.
On this week’s show…
- New rosters are out for NBA Live 16, but we’re still waiting for proper, post-opening night 2016 season lineups.
- We touch on last week’s discussion about NBA Live 16’s sales and what NBA Live 17 needs to do, and follow up with a correction.
- Patch V2 is out now for NBA 2K16 PC. Some issues remain, but there’s a noticeable improvement in performance, and some welcome fixes.
- NBA 2K16 modding saw a huge development this week with the release of the External File Plugin. Installing mods just got a whole lot easier.
- 2K is banning PC gamers who hack their NBA 2K16 MyCAREER saves with the Cheat Engine. Fair or foul?
- We wrap up this week’s video game discussion with some further MyCAREER talk.
- Moving on to our NBA discussion, we recap the first week of the 2016 season, which has seen the Golden State Warriors dominate, Nate Robinson get cut after two games, and Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook achieve a milestone.
- In a tale of two all-time greats, we reflect on Kobe Bryant’s continued struggles and decline, and LeBron James’ continued ascension up the all-time scoring charts.
- It wouldn’t be an episode of the NLSC Podcast without some jersey discussion. This time, it’s the presence of the Kia logo on the All-Star jerseys.
- We talk a little about how our favourite teams are doing, and the early struggles of the Houston Rockets.
- Episode #133 of the NLSC Podcast ends with some Kevin Garnett trivia that probably makes him feel old. Kinda makes us feel old, too.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.