Episode #63 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Join Arcane and myself as we talk about the upcoming NBA Live 14 patch, our experiences with NBA 2K14 next gen over the past week, some unexpected NBA Jam news and the latest news from the real NBA.
- The big patch for NBA Live 14 is looming on the horizon. What do we expect to see? What are some of the improvements that we’re hoping to see?
- We continue to compile some quality feedback for NBA Live 14. Hopefully, it’ll have a positive impact moving forward.
- Gear in NBA 2K14 came in handy this past week, as Ben was able to use it to disprove a rumoured concept for the new Charlotte Hornets jerseys.
- We’ve been playing NBA 2K14 lately, but Virtual Currency and some nasty comeback logic are still sapping the fun out of the game.
- NBA Jam on Android surprisingly received a roster update yesterday. Will updates also be coming for other NBA Jam releases?
- The 2014 All-Star jerseys have been revealed, and they have sleeves. Guess what? We’re not fans.
- Joel Anthony has been traded; memes ensue.
- Speaking of trades, should the Chicago Bulls part with Derrick Rose, as suggested by a contributor over on Yahoo! NBA?
- Kevin Durant is tearing up the league at the moment and may be the frontrunner for the MVP. Who else is in the discussion?
- In search of an emphatic finish, we go with Paul George’s impressive 360 windmill.
Click Play to listen to the show!
We’re always keen to hear your feedback, so feel free to hit us up with your thoughts on this week’s episode, as well as any of the topics that we discussed, either in the comments below or here in the Forum. Suggestions for discussion topics as well as mailbag questions and comments are also welcome in this thread.