The NLSC Podcast is back again this week to discuss all that’s been going on. Pdub, JaoSming and Leftos go through:
- The official NBA Live 13 trailer
- The news that NBA Live 13 won’t be released early October
- What Live 13 can do to become a viable alternative
- NBA 2K13 adding just one retro team to the roster compared to last year
- Its (lack of?) updates in Offline Association
- EA’s recent job listings and what that could mean for the future of the Live franchise
- The possibility of 2K having hired a new Senior Online Producer, and whether that could lead into a proper online experience
- Being able to earn 2K13’s Virtual Currency in any mode, and whether that would lead to “cheating” in MyCAREER
- The official and olympic NBA 2K 13 trailers, and whether 2K will ever be able to fully simulate the style of basketball of the good ol’ days
- The second Question of the Week, and it’s a two-fold one!
Click the Play button to listen to the show!
Download or play on your mobile device/tablet: CLICK HERE (Running time: 1:03:30 — 50.9MB)
Subscribe: Android |
Just FYI, the podcast was recorded yesterday, before the 2K13 demo announcement and the confirmation of Crew not being in this year. Don’t forget to give us your comments on this week’s episode, as well as your answer to the Question of the Week, in the comment section below, and the Podcast thread in the Forum. Remember, the Question of the Week is your chance to get fame and lots of money! Well, okay, maybe not.
A second podcast, a very special one actually, will be coming out this week, so keep on the look-out. And of course, we’ll be back next week as well with all the news.