Episode #177 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! As you might expect, this week’s episode is basically the NBA 2K17 Show, as Arcane, Kenny, and I talk about our first week with this year’s game from Visual Concepts.
On this week’s show…
- Before we get into our initial impressions of NBA 2K17, we note that our community is already hard at work figuring out how to mod the game. In fact, some of the first mods have already been released!
- We tip off our NBA 2K17 impressions with our take on gameplay, including our opinions on the new shooting mechanics, the responsiveness of the controls, and more.
- After “Livin’ Da Dream” left us feeling underwhelmed last year, we’re actually not too down on the story in this year’s MyCAREER. There are a few other things we’re liking about this year’s mode, too.
- Unfortunately, 2K Pro-Am has been somewhat of a frustrating experience so far. We comment on the new features we like, the removal of customisation out of the gate (which we don’t), and some annoying moments with the mode’s gameplay.
- On a more positive note, we have a lot of good things to say about MyLEAGUE, MyGM, and MyLEAGUE Online. We’re all looking forward to getting into some more franchise gaming in NBA 2K17.
- We wrap up Episode #177 of the NLSC Podcast with a few final first impressions of NBA 2K17, with the disclaimer that we’ll be playing this game for a while, and some of our opinions may be subject to change the more we play.
Click Play to listen to the show!
Have some thoughts on the latest episode? Sound off in the comments below, or here in the Forum. Also, if there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss on the next episode of the NLSC Podcast, feel free to hit us up in this thread.