Menu

College Hoops ’95 Mod for NBA 2K12 PC Released

In addition to his 1994/1995 NBA season mod, RayHoops1 has released his College Hoops ’95 mod for NBA 2K12 PC, featuring 30 ranked NCAA teams from the 1995 season. It also includes four classic college teams, CBS presentation and full team artwork including jerseys, courts and logos. 95% of the players are using real faces, with the remaining 5% using generic faces due to a lack of suitable photographs.

You can get College Hoops ’95 here in our Downloads section. For more information, previews and support, check out the release thread here.

Share Button
Support The NLSC on Patreon!
Subscribe
Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments