Need help uploading files? Watch this video tutorial!

Contributor Notes

1. When adding a new version of an existing file, please edit the previous upload.
2. The maximum upload size is 150 MB. For larger files, please contact us or use the external link option.
3. You only need to specify a file size if you are linking to an external file.
4. Please don't overuse BBCode formatting and smilies in your file descriptions. Please also try to keep file descriptions to an acceptable length.
5. If you are not the author of a file, make sure you have permission to upload it. No stolen work!
6. All uploads must comply with the posted Forum rules.

Download! No deductions from user account.

Here's some info for you, before you go in and lose some brain cells doing your own courts.

Information:

The RAR contains:

Model Stuff:
NBA All Lines
NBA All Lines Except The 3Pt Line
NBA All Lines except the Paint Lines
No Lines At All
NCAA Model With All Lines

DDS And BMP Files:
DDS4 1024X1024 File For The Whole Texture.dds - The main texture
0 Alpha BMP File Green.bmp - The BMP file for alpha, that I fixed so no stretched wood would be visible.
DDS1 512X512 File For Out Of Bounds.dds - The File That I Showed You What It Does With The Rockets Orange Color Example

Courts PSDs:
All the .psds from my previous works, includes NCAA and NBA courts.

All Unreleased Courts:
All the courts that I haven't released during this time, all of them use the newest technique.

Main Base Texture For Concept Courts.psd - is a seperate file, because it's the main file that u will need to use to create your own courts.

And well here's that video tutorial I was talking about (Thanks to JaoSming for making it for me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqIFHgL9U8c

Well I guess that will be it, good luck guys in doing your own courts, if you'll have any problems or need any textures.

Feel free to ask, always glad to help out the people around.

Also don't forget about me (JaoSming as well), when making these courts, it took us a lot of years to even think of this and make this happen (it took me an hour or something but no one need's to know that :D)

-R4zoR 2013-05-12

• NBA 2K Court Creating Tutorial
This download was added Mon May 13, 2013 9:25 pm by R4zoR and last edited Tue May 14, 2013 10:39 pm by JaoSming • Last download Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:28 pm

Similar Downloads

Court Textures
Court Vector Linework for 1 Texture Courts PSD
Cyberface Making Tutorial
NBA Live Headshape and Hair Editing Video Tutorial
VP6 Conversion Tutorial

Jump to:  

Overall list  
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS •