1991-92 Roster

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K10 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby Culture Games on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:22 am

D-Fish wrote:
gabolifal wrote:DUDEEEE!!!!! You patch is A-Mazing!!! The game LOOKS different and FEELS different, that what matters most

I agree with gabolifal. I know I've already mentioned how great this patch is, but I've been playing this thing every night since I downloaded it and I never tire of playing with all the different teams. Its absolutely amazing! It plays so differently--which is good, because it is a different era in basketball! So cool! :applaud:

I know you are exhausted from completing such an amazing MOD, but if you have any desire to do another MOD, I wouldn't mind seeing a 92-93 MOD. That was a great year for basketball and there wouldn't be quite as much work to do, because its only one year from the current MOD. Then we could play with the awesome Suns that included Barkley, plus Shaq and Mourning would be in the game. Just a thought... regardless, this is easily my absolute favorite MOD for 2k10! So, I'll be playing this for a really long time! Thanks again :D

This would be a great base for a 92-93 mod eventually.
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby Blade Runner on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:26 pm

D-Fish wrote:
gabolifal wrote:DUDEEEE!!!!! You patch is A-Mazing!!! The game LOOKS different and FEELS different, that what matters most

I agree with gabolifal. I know I've already mentioned how great this patch is, but I've been playing this thing every night since I downloaded it and I never tire of playing with all the different teams. Its absolutely amazing! It plays so differently--which is good, because it is a different era in basketball! So cool! :applaud:

I know you are exhausted from completing such an amazing MOD, but if you have any desire to do another MOD, I wouldn't mind seeing a 92-93 MOD. That was a great year for basketball and there wouldn't be quite as much work to do, because its only one year from the current MOD. Then we could play with the awesome Suns that included Barkley, plus Shaq and Mourning would be in the game. Just a thought... regardless, this is easily my absolute favorite MOD for 2k10! So, I'll be playing this for a really long time! Thanks again :D

Thanks for your word D-Fish! Sorry I won't be doing 1992-93 as you can practically do that for yourself with the draft class which includes the class of '92 with Shaq, Zo, Spree, Gugliotta and co. with actual cybers. So you can do that by playing association, set CPU trades to NO and allow TRADE OVERRIDE. That way you can play as the Phoenix Suns and trade Tim Perry+Andrew Lang+Jeff Hornacek to Philly in exchange for Barkley. Also add to that both the 92-93 Phoenix court and jerseys which are included in the patch (jerseys are retro1 and court is f026b.iff> rename it to f026.iff). I won't be doing any more rosters, no 92-93, no lockout season (what's the big deal about that season anyway, besides being V.C., P. Pierce, S. Francis rookie season?).

Update

I've posted a roster+draft class update (section 1) alongside a face update and court updates at the bottom of page 1. Just follow the simple instructions.

Enjoy everyone (Y)
Blade Runner

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ UPDATED Roster+CF's+Arenas btm pg.

Postby StormsWarning on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:37 pm

:applaud: ty bro ima sim a season and have couple pics to follow.

edit.. man i don't know all what was updated but i recognize Jordan off the top, Amazing!!!! :shock:

man im just gone save whatever you did as a surprise. ty bro just great work man.

edit.. just got a crash simming the ros bro, i was boston, and it crashed not sure wasup? ima test the old roster n draft class brb with a update...

edit...ok im not sure whats up, but i tryed 1 more thing that i found out from a while ago. if you change the time when you go to setup a association, for example, i set it to 10 mins, and that's where i got the crash, but when i kept the game play 12 mins & sim mins 12, it ran fine. so some how i think the clock time is what caused it, for whatever reason, but it did run smooth after.
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby Culture Games on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Woww just noticed how great the goggles look
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby d-fish on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:35 am

aloncho11 wrote:UpdateI've posted a roster+draft class update (section 1) alongside a face update and court updates at the bottom of page 1. Just follow the simple instructions.

Enjoy everyone (Y)

Hey, aloncho11! If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is updated in this current update? I'm at work and I haven't downloaded this and applied it yet... but I was curious what exactly is updated, because I've made some changes to my roster, and I wanted to know it if the roster is worth changing and updating to lose the changes I've made to the current roster. Thanks again for your hard work and improving this awesome MOD! (Y)
d-fish

Postby Blade Runner on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:12 am

In roster I've updated some stats, tendencies and body types for certain players. The face update includes ilyas Brian shaw, Kevin Willis, Tyrone Hill and Christian Laettner (Didn't include Manning because of a headshape model bug it had)+ Mugsy Bogues, Randy Brown and a new MJ made by GH33. The new Courts are for the Bullets, Heat, Supersonics, Hawks, Suns and Dream Team.
Blade Runner

Postby wtferrell on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:14 am

I will get a new PC to play this mod to it's fullest capability. This is awesome man.
wtferrell

Postby d-fish on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:06 am

aloncho11 wrote:In roster I've updated some stats, tendencies and body types for certain players. The face update includes ilyas Brian shaw, Kevin Willis, Tyrone Hill and Christian Laettner (Didn't include Manning because of a headshape model bug it had)+ Mugsy Bogues, Randy Brown and a new MJ made by GH33. The new Courts are for the Bullets, Heat, Supersonics, Hawks, Suns and Dream Team.

Cool. Thanks so much for the info, aloncho11. (Y)
d-fish

Postby UltraNIX on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:40 am

Dream Team, you say. So where's that Dream Team? I cannot find it in teams menu.
UltraNIX

Postby StormsWarning on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:59 am

UltraNIX wrote:Dream Team, you say. So where's that Dream Team? I cannot find it in teams menu.

Great. :crazyeyes:

look through all the legends teams
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

StormsWarning

Postby urh28 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:11 am

custombuiltx wrote::applaud: ty bro ima sim a season and have couple pics to follow.

edit.. man i don't know all what was updated but i recognize Jordan off the top, Amazing!!!! :shock:

Is this new MJ made by GH33?
wow~ :applaud:

urh28

Postby Teri on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:42 am

UltraNIX wrote:Dream Team, you say. So where's that Dream Team? I cannot find it in teams menu.

Man you have the same issue like i had before.

In his saves folder there are 6 files right? The roster,the sliders,the settings,the draft class,the playoffs,and the config. Now listen, copy all those files in the save folder as usual, except the config file.

Use 2k10's config, instead.After that Go into the game,load the roster and tell me. Cheers.
Teri

Postby Angelo on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:03 am

Nice nice patch aloncho :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: (Y) (Y) (Y)
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby StormsWarning on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 pm

urh28 wrote:
custombuiltx wrote::applaud: ty bro ima sim a season and have couple pics to follow.

yeah it is bro, it's beast mode. (Y)
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

StormsWarning

Postby Angelo on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:48 pm

you should have uploaded the files to mediafire bro since we can download there simultaneously (sendspace seems to have an hour limit to 300mb :( )
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby Blade Runner on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Teri wrote:

Man you have the same issue like i had before.

In his saves folder there are 6 files right? The roster,the sliders,the settings,the draft class,the playoffs,and the config. Now listen, copy all those files in the save folder as usual, except the config file.

Use 2k10's config, instead.After that Go into the game,load the roster and tell me. Cheers.

What makes the Dream team work is actually my settings file where it has been unlocked (2K sports).

urh28 wrote:

Isn't it an awesome face? :D

Cheers urh28

Kris wrote:you should have uploaded the files to mediafire bro since we can download there simultaneously (sendspace seems to have an hour limit to 300mb :( )

I will try to upload some mirrors next week maybe, this week I'm very busy with work. Thanks for your support Kris (Y)
Blade Runner

Postby UltraNIX on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:55 pm

i have a habit not to use anybody else's settings, as it basically messes up my game. could you tell how i am manually could make dream team work on my own personal settings?
UltraNIX

Postby Angelo on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:27 pm

@aloncho

Its ok man i have already downloaded the essential files for my game to work thank you so much for making this patch :D (Y) (Y)
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby flywithme on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:46 am

Able to play in association mode is just AMAZING!!
Thank you so much for your effort!!
flywithme

Postby Teri on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:37 am

aloncho11 wrote:
Teri wrote:What makes the Dream team work is actually my settings file where it has been unlocked (2K sports).

Yeah, yeah my fault.. ok :cool:
Teri

Postby Blade Runner on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:29 am

Just clarifying things :D
Blade Runner

Postby GH33 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:05 am

aloncho11, is there a way that you can incorporate these taunts, celebrations and animations on MJ... these are the things that kobe does when he's on a shooting streak in 2k10, he perfroms "the finger", "the closed fist", "the shrug" etc.

here are some samples:
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/8366/kbpre06.jpg
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4310/kbpre03.jpg

here's the shurg being performed in 2k10:
http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/20 ... rdan-shrug

more jordan vids here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MessenjahMa ... iWgr8co9hI
GH33
The Only Grant Hill Believer in NLSC

Postby Blade Runner on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:40 am

I don't know about the Kobe animations, I wanted all at least the pre-game routines to be included (MJ dusting off his hands) but it seems impossible , even if you overwrite the player with those specific animations. We will have to ask Vl@d though if there is a way to do this.

BTW all those MJ videos are edited and 80% of the actions that resemble the real life moment don't happen in game like that. It is a video composition and work in editing using and mixing different replays. As for the shrug it is authentic but , like I said, it seems that players lose all their pre-game routines and personal signature traits when they are overwritten...We will have to ask Vl@d about this one.
Blade Runner

Postby d-fish on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:16 am

That would be a nice addition... The celebrations and reactions are why I preferred NBA LIVE 07 to NBA LIVE 08. But this MOD is still so cool. I've been going through and refining the created faces to match their true life counterparts, because 2k10 actually has a pretty good "create-a-player". Also, I have the entire Hoops card set for the 91-92 season, so I'm going to scan some of the profile pics on the back and use those to add missing portraits and update some of the ones that need slight improvement. I'd already be done if I could bring myself to stop playing the game long enough to get something done. :lol:
d-fish

Postby Blade Runner on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:59 am

Hey D-fish, it would be awesome if you send me those improved portraits that you have done when you have the time.

Best (Y)
Blade Runner

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K10 Modding