1991-92 Roster

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K10 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby Teri on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:32 am

Here is Larry Bird last photo as a player http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/si_onli ... _large.jpg


Aloncho i hope you will make the same work at 2k11... if you say yes, you just send me to paradise.

Also if you coulf fix Hakeem Olajuwon.. because i think he was wearing James Worthy Glasses those days..
Last edited by Teri on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teri
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:38 am

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby flam1ng n1nja11 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:33 am

lol. Im sensin a litle sarcasm?? I just want to ask man. Do you want my help? If not its cool. I can go else where.. But if yeh i can help...

Please let me know.
User avatar
flam1ng n1nja11
FN11
 
Posts: 2383
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:04 pm
Location: QLD, Australia

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby suirad on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:38 am

roster is great b
Last edited by suirad on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
suirad
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:10 am

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby Blade Runner on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:41 am

flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:lol. Im sensin a litle sarcasm?? I just want to ask man. Do you want my help? If not its cool. I can go else where.. But if yeh i can help...

Please let me know.



No man, I was just being honest, no sarcasm. I've just PM you.
Blade Runner
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby Blade Runner on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:56 am

Teri wrote:Here is Larry Bird last photo as a player http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/si_onli ... _large.jpg


Aloncho i hope you will make the same work at 2k11... if you say yes, you just send me to paradise.

Also if you coulf fix Hakeem Olajuwon.. because i think he was wearing James Worthy Glasses those days..


About the goggles, that may be an option for the future as right now like I said on a post before everyone on the team is kinda tired and busy with their lives right now, but maybe...thanks for your kind comments and encouragement (Y)
Blade Runner
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby Larry Licker SP1 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:52 am

great video on the first page Aloncho. I like the reverse layup there by jordan. And Larry bird shooting with the green celtics color in the background. Awesome way to introduce the greatest retro patch ever.
Larry Licker SP1
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby Blade Runner on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:28 am

Thanks terrybgood.


Update

New MSG, Chicago Stadium, Veterans Memorial coliseum, Great Western Forum, Seattle Center Coliseum and Hawks court on section 5 of first page (Y)

Download it to play with the latest and most polished courts :D
Blade Runner
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby Teri on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:49 am

Εxcellent, thanks again man for all your effort.

Well it could be a good idea if we would upload an icon for the game. For example i made one for myself. It is the picture with Jordan crying on the trophy at 1991 nba finals. This is the link, hope you like it

http://www.filefront.com/16856119/49597.ico
Teri
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:38 am

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby jawe18 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:58 am

aloncho.. can u make another link of the new court update. that those updated only.
jawe18
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:51 pm
Location: Asuncion, Davao del Norte, Philippines

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby bee-boy on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:33 am

Teri wrote:Εxcellent, thanks again man for all your effort.

Well it could be a good idea if we would upload an icon for the game. For example i made one for myself. It is the picture with Jordan crying on the trophy at 1991 nba finals. This is the link, hope you like it

http://www.filefront.com/16856119/49597.ico

great icon. it looks good.
ImageWhether you Love him or Hate him you gotta Respect him.
User avatar
bee-boy
U-Mad!!!!
 
Posts: 1473
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:52 am

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby Blade Runner on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 am

Teri wrote:Εxcellent, thanks again man for all your effort.

Well it could be a good idea if we would upload an icon for the game. For example i made one for myself. It is the picture with Jordan crying on the trophy at 1991 nba finals. This is the link, hope you like it

http://www.filefront.com/16856119/49597.ico


Awesome thanks! Can you please make it so that it's the nba2k10 shortcut icon and not and icon image so I can include it? Thanks

Update

New vid. Also included at bottom of first page :wink:

phpBB [video]
Blade Runner
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby jawe18 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:28 pm

wew.. I've make a my player to this mod and i played 2 games already, suddenly when my next opponent the bulls and I started to play my My Player it's become MJ.. is this mod is not compatible to My Player? :cheeky:
jawe18
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:51 pm
Location: Asuncion, Davao del Norte, Philippines

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby StormsWarning on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Image

Image

this mod is sick.. cant play it enough, i figured out to why i didn't have the short, shorts attire, im running 3 different version of the game 2k10, regular version using kova latest rosters & draft class, then this mod, plus the 96. and in my findings, since i don't play online, i wasn't switching the player in advanced to medium settings, say for example id load my 96 roster save, play that, and then jump to the 92 mod, well after playing 96, when i loaded the 92 mod, i never changed the vid settings, once i did that, Derek Colman got loose on me lmao! ( main point though, as you see in the pics, the short shorts are there) so i just have to switch the vid settings, and since im not into the online thing, i don't have to worry about benchmarking every time. (Y)
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers


Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
User avatar
StormsWarning
 
Posts: 1767
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:35 am
Location: Cleveland Ohio

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby ''ilyas'' on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Hi bro aloncho11! Thanks for this roster and cyberfaces, its amazing :applaud:
Image
''ilyas''
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:25 am
Location: Russia

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby ernlester on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:57 pm

how do you get the icon to work?tia
ernlester
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:42 pm

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby Blade Runner on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:40 am

''ilyas'' wrote:Hi bro aloncho11! Thanks for this roster and cyberfaces, its amazing :applaud:


Thanks ilyas! I'm glad you liked it and thanks for your great cyberfaces! (Y)
Blade Runner
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby Blade Runner on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:46 am

@jawe18

No man, you clearly have some problem with your game version. I do play my player mode with this roster, actually playing 3. One with Kukoc, another with Richard Dumas and the other one with Chris Webber and there is absolutely no problem at all. I will ask you please not to post your complaints here before testing it several times.
Last edited by Blade Runner on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blade Runner
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby Blade Runner on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:52 am

custombuiltx wrote:Image

Image

this mod is sick.. cant play it enough, i figured out to why i didn't have the short, shorts attire, im running 3 different version of the game 2k10, regular version using kova latest rosters & draft class, then this mod, plus the 96. and in my findings, since i don't play online, i wasn't switching the player in advanced to medium settings, say for example id load my 96 roster save, play that, and then jump to the 92 mod, well after playing 96, when i loaded the 92 mod, i never changed the vid settings, once i did that, Derek Colman got loose on me lmao! ( main point though, as you see in the pics, the short shorts are there) so i just have to switch the vid settings, and since im not into the online thing, i don't have to worry about benchmarking every time. (Y)



Great to hear that man and I'm very glad you are enjoying it (Y)
Blade Runner
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby jawe18 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:16 am

aloncho11 wrote:@jawe18

No man, you clearly have some problem with your game version. I do play my player mode with this roster, actually playing 3. One with Kukoc, another with Richard Dumas and the other one with Chris Webber and there is absolutely no problem at all. I will ask you please not to post your complaints here before testing it several times.


im just asking men..
jawe18
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:51 pm
Location: Asuncion, Davao del Norte, Philippines

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby WithAuthority on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:31 am

Did TNT even broadcast NBA games back then?
Collector & Trader of vintage NBA games, DVD, and memorabilia
User avatar
WithAuthority
ABL Commish
 
Posts: 2141
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby inbar on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:34 am

Hey I have a quick question. Is it just me or is everyone having this problem: I am playing as the Bulls in Association and my post defense is terrible. Every time they do a pick and roll my pf and c always run out and just kinda sit around on the perimeter guarding no one? haha. I literally have to do both post defenders if I don't want the opposing team scoring 70 points in the paint.
Hope you can help!
Image
User avatar
inbar
I was born in the wrong era.
Contributor
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:19 am

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby Blade Runner on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:50 pm

inbar wrote:Hey I have a quick question. Is it just me or is everyone having this problem: I am playing as the Bulls in Association and my post defense is terrible. Every time they do a pick and roll my pf and c always run out and just kinda sit around on the perimeter guarding no one? haha. I literally have to do both post defenders if I don't want the opposing team scoring 70 points in the paint.
Hope you can help!


No, it's just you :D
Blade Runner
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby Blade Runner on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:02 pm

A small one :D

phpBB [video]
Blade Runner
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby UltraNIX on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:02 pm

what i could say. people tried to do retro mods all over the years and there has been one player i've been especially interested in - lithuanian superstar guard sarunas marciulionis. and up to this mod, nobody has ever reflected his movement, speed, quicknees ratings, shooting style and all those other little things that brings realism. if a person like ilyas (because we are both from former giant Soviet Union) would make his cyberface, I, despite how busy i am with my job schedule, would start association with Warriors.

Thanks again, aloncho11.

Btw, is there a way to adjust michael jordan's shooting style? the one he uses right now is more to shooting three pointers, which jordan wasn't very famous of. and maybe somebody could adjust player id's, so that we couldn't hear kendrick perkins's when reggie lewis is shooting.
Image
User avatar
UltraNIX
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 6:46 pm
Location: Lithuania

Re: 1991-92 Roster Patch/ RELEASED

Postby Angelo on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Btw, is there a way to adjust michael jordan's shooting style?


You should try adrian griffins shooting style it is really a perfect shot for jordan
Image
User avatar
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 5904
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:40 am
Location: Philippines

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K10 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests