Is anyone interested in remastering 2K11?

Talk about NBA 2K11 here.

Is anyone interested in remastering 2K11?

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:36 am

I recently started playing 2K11 again, and it's still really fun to play. The gameplay holds up really well, but the artwork just isn't very accurate and is really low resolution, as you would expect from a 10+ year old game that was made with 7th gen consoles in mind :lol:

I'm interested in getting back into modding and remastering 2K11, but not to make a modern roster. I want to focus on the default game and making it more accurate and better artwork wise, but at the same time remaining faithful to its original look and design. I was gonna download some old mods made back in the day, but a lot of stuff just isn't available anymore.

I feel like a lot of the stuff that has been done for 2K14 can easily be done for 2K11 too. I myself have already dabbled in hex editing to increase texture sizes of uniforms, as well as court editing thanks to a template that was posted here. Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested in doing something like that, or maybe a similar project is already underway?

Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Re: Is anyone interested in remastering 2K11?

Postby Andrew on Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:27 am

I think most of the efforts to date have centred around updating it with a current roster, but any modding projects for NBA 2K11 are worthwhile ideas in my book!
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: Is anyone interested in remastering 2K11?

Postby Arch123 on Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:21 pm

Im making current roster update your help will be much appreciated :)
Arch123

Return to NBA 2K11